|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|John Hayt Invitational||84-75-84--243||T-79|
|Dick's Challenge Cup||79-72-74--225||35|
|John Hayt Invitational||74-74-75--223||T37|
|Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate||66-76-71--213||T2|
|3M Augusta Invitational||73-75-74--222||T45|
|NCAA Eugene Regional||78-74-75--227||T50|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||72-71-72--215||T14|
|Rod Myers Invitational||72-75-78--225||T24|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-80-71--224||T30|
|San Diego Intercollegiate||83-80-83--246||T78|
|John Hayt Collegiate||82-77-77--236||T76|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||82-85-87--254||T82|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||74-70-73--217||T34|
|Yale Spring Opener||74-72--146||T5|
|NCAA Stanford Regional||76-74-73--223||T69|
|Battle at the Beach||70-69-74--213||T10|
|John Hayt Collegiate||75-75-76--226||T41|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||82-78-76--236||T54|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||66-71-75--212||T6|
|NCAA Indiana Regional||69-75-66--210||T7|
- 2013-14 Chancellor's Extraordinary Academic Achievement
- 2013-14 Tennessee Athletics Board Academic Achievement
- 2011 Freshman All-SEC
- 2011 First-Year SEC Academic Honor Roll
- Career-best finish of runner-up at the Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate (March 18, 2014)
- Carded a career-tying, season low round of 66 at the Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate
- Started his first tournament (Dick's Challenge Cup) in over a year after not competing his junior season.
- Redshirted during the 2012-13 season,
- Began with tie for 14th place at Carpet Capital Collegiate after rounds of 72-71-72.
- Tied for 24th place at Rod Myers Invitational with scores of 72-75-78--225.
- Posted best collegiate tournament score and finish at Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, event with 209 for solo third place.
- Led Vols during fall season with 72.75 stroke average and eight rounds of par or better.
- Finished fifth at the Yale Spring Opener, his best showing since the fall season.
- Closed season with tie for 54th at SEC Championship and tie for 69th at NCAA Stanford Regional.
- Season scoring average was 75.78.
- Joined Vols in January and made immediate impact.
- Tied for 10th in very first tournament, Battle at the Beach, after opening with rounds of 70-69.
- Posted four top-10 finishes in eight tournaments played.
- Finished sixth, sixth and seventh over three-tournament stretch of the Insperity Augusta State Invitational, SEC Championship and NCAA Indiana Regional.
- Best rounds were 66s on two occasions -- to open Insperity tournament and final round at NCAA Regional.
- Named to both Freshman All-SEC team for on-course success and First-Year SEC Academic Honor Roll for classroom achievement.
- Finished third at 2011 Tillman Trophy, right behind teammate Garrick Porteous (second).
- 2008 Lincolnshire County champion as 16-year-old, winning at Woodhall Spa Golf Club by four shots. Victory qualified him for England Golf Union Champions Event.
- Selected in both 2008 and 2009 to England Golf Union Midlands Region Coaching Group, just one level below his nation's countrywide team.
- Won 2008 Belton Park club championship.
- For 2008 North of England Open Amateur Youths Championship at Middlesbrough Golf Club, finished third in under-18 division with four-day total of 5-over-par 285.
- In 2007 Faldo Series for 17 and under, played in grand final at Celtic Manor in Wales (Vols teammate Darren Renwick was winner of that age group). Also competed in 2007 Andalusia European Junior Masters at Valderrama, Spain, finishing fourth.
- Born Oct. 15, 1991, in Lincoln, England.
- Major: Accounting
- Parents are James and Patrica Keddie
- Why You Chose Tennessee: "I chose Tennessee because of the good reputation it had with former English players."
- Hobbies: Football (aka Soccer).
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Spain
- Recipient of the Jerry W. Ogle Athletic Scholarship Fund and the W. W. Potter Athletic Scholarship Endowment