CAREER SCORECARD (Through April 25, 2013)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|2009-10 (Santa Clara)||9||27||1,988||73.63||68||82||11||2||3|
|2010-11 (Santa Clara)||12||35||2,554||72.97||66||81||14||4||8|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||78-71-69--218||17t|
|Bank of Tennessee||67-73-71--211||4t|
|John Hayt Invitational||74-74--148||31t|
|General Hackler Championship||72-79-75--226||21t|
|C&F Bank Intercollegiate||73--73||25t|
|Rod Myers Invitational||79-75-72--226||29t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||74-72-77--223||25t|
|San Diego Intercollegiate||75-76-74--225||25t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||74-75-79--228||53t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||85-74-76--235||60t|
|Collegiate Match Play Championship||Won 3, Lost 1|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||74-70-75--219||48t|
|Yale Spring Opener||71-68--139||1|
|NCAA Stanford Regional||69-65-66--200||4t|
|Sophomore (2010-11, Santa Clara)|
|Palouse Cougar Collegiate||75-73-73--221||52t|
|St. Mary's Invitational||74-75-71--220||10t|
|Wyoming Desert Invitational||73-72-78--223||13t|
|Del Walker Intercollegiate||71-71-67--209||2|
|The Duck Invitational||77-73-72--222||37t|
|NCAA San Diego Regional||75-71-71--217||13t|
|Freshman (2009-10, Santa Clara)|
|Wyoming Desert Intercollegiate||75-70-81--226||43t|
|Del Walker Intercollegiate||74-71-69--214||38t|
|Herb Wimberly Intercollegiate||78-74-68--220||56t|
|Turtle Bay College Invitational||70-69-71--210||3t|
|Oregon Duck Invitational||76-74-76--226||49t|
Awards & Honors
- Volscars Men's Athlete of the Year Nominee
- SEC Co-Golfer of the Week (April 11, 2012)
- 2011 All-West Coast Conference
- 2010 WCC Freshman of the Year
Santa Clara University (2009-11)
- Competed for Santa Clara as freshman and sophomore.
- Compiled 73.26 stroke average for 63 rounds played over those two seasons.
- Included were 25 rounds of par or better, 6 top-10 finishes and 11 total top-25s.
- Led Santa Clara as sophomore with 73.07 scoring average.
- Best tournament was second-place showing at 2011 Del Walker Intercollegiate in Long Beach, Calif.
- Named to All-West Coast Conference first team in 2011.
- Seventh-place finish at 2011 WCC Championship helped him qualify for NCAA San Diego Regional as an individual. Tied for 13th at regional.
- Also had consecutive top-10s as freshman at Turtle Bay Resort College Invite (3rd) and Anteater Invitational (7th).
- Competed in nine of Santa Clara's 11 tournaments during freshman season.
- Finished 15th at 2010 WCC Championship.
- WCC 2010 Freshman of the Year.
- Closed his first Vols season with three consecutive top-10 finishes.
- Won his first collegiate tournament and helped Tennessee break 2½-year victory drought at Yale Spring Opener.
- Played through cold and windy conditions at The Course at Yale to 71-68--139 scorecard and a one-stroke win.
- For his efforts, named SEC's Co-Golfer of the Week.
- Then finished sixth at SEC Championship after tying for individual lead through 36 holes.
- First two rounds of 67 were his best rounds of the season to that point.
- Capped terrific individual finish to season with tie for fourth at NCAA Stanford Regional, posting 10-under-par total of 69-65-66--200.
- Second-round 65 was collegiate low score.
- Turned in strong performance at Collegiate Match Play Championship, compiling 3-1 record to lead Vols.
- Also tied for 25th at both Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate and San Diego Intercollegiate.
- Finished second on team with 73.38 scoring average and six rounds in the 60s.
- Won two individual championships
- Three Top-5 finishes
- Six Top-25 finishes
- Won Gifford Collegiate in San Martin, Calif., carding a 69-68-70--207 (-6).
- Won back-to-back tournament by carding a 70-65-76--211 (-5) at the SeaBest Invitational.
- Leads the Vols in most career rounds of par of better (45).
- Achieved a national ranking of No. 38 on Feb. 26, 2013.
- Shot a career-tying low round of 65 at the SeaBest Invitational.
- Has competed in every tournament for the Volunteers during his senior year.
- As of March 13, 2013, he is ranked the No. 57 collegiate golfer in the nation.
Prior to Santa Clara
- 2009 graduate of Saint Stephens Episcopal School in Bradenton, Fla., after his family moved there from South Bend, Ind.