|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||83-76-76--235||71|
|Bank of Tennessee||73-77-75--225||56t|
|Sea Best Invitational||78-79-76--233||41t|
|John Hayt Invitational||74-74-76--224||41t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||76-73-73--222||31t|
|Bank of Tennessee||73-75-75--223||50t|
|Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate||73-75--148||8t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||76-74-69--219||25t|
|Rod Myers Invitational||73-80-81--234||51t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||76-77-77--230||50t|
|Collegiate Match Play Championship||Won 1, Lost 3|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||78-82-78--238||72t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||78-75-81--234||45t|
- 2013 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2011 First-Year SEC Academic Honor Roll
- Finished his career with a 76.31 stroke average, two rounds of par or better, and two top-10 finishes.
- Shot a season round low of 73 at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Finished 71st in senior season debut at the Carpet Capital Collegiate.
- Started in three of the team's 12 tournaments (played in two tournaments as an individual - Bobby Nichols and Furman Triangular).
- Finished junior season with a career best 73.85 stroke average.
- Best finish was tied for T-7th at the Furman Triangular.
- Shot a season-best low round of 72 at the Gifford Collegiate.
- Named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
- Started strong with tie for 25th place at Carpet Capital Collegiate.
- Closed that event with 3-under-par 69 for best collegiate round, best tournament score of 219 and best finish.
- Helped Vols to second-place team result against stellar field.
- Played solid golf at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate, shooting 76-77-77--230 to tie for 50th.
- Finished fall season on positive note by shooting 70 in final round of Cabo Collegiate.
- Posted scoring average of 76.60.
- Played in three tournaments, all as an individual participant.
- Best finish was tie for 45th place at Gen. Jim Hackler Championship.
- Also competed in Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate and Schenkel Invitational.
- Captured 2010 Bubba Conlee National Junior Golf Tournament in Bartlett. Finished three-day event at Quail Ridge Golf Course as only player under par, shooting 69-69-71--209 to win by two.
- Tied for 15th in the 2009 Tennessee State Amateur held at The Honors Course.
- Tied for runner-up medal at 2008 AJGA Knoxville Open and captured the 2009 Baylor Preview championship.
- Father, Tom, is PGA Professional and he and his wife, Dana, own Jackson National Golf Club.
- Born June 21, 1991, in Jackson, Tenn.
- Major: Turfgrass Management
- Parents are Tom and Dana Talkington
- Biggest Influence: "My grandfather because of his positive attitude and belief in me."
- Hobbies: Snowboarding, Scuba Diving and Sailing.
- Career Goal: To own and operate a golf course.
- Recipient of the William R. Beal Athletic Scholarship