|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||75-69-73--217||T7|
|DICK'S Collegiate Challenge Cup||68-78-83--229||54|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||72-69-71--212||T9|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||69-72-76--217||T29|
|Primland Collegiate Invitational||69-71-67--207||T10|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-67--142||T12|
|Quail Valley Intercollegiate||73-67-72--212||T12|
|Sea Best Invitational||74-72-71-217||T6|
|John Hayt Invitational||76-74-72-222||T15|
|Colleton River Collegiate||70-69-81--220||T7|
|Valspar Collegiate Invitational||77-80-76--233||T68|
|3M Augusta Invitational||73-71-68--212||T13|
|2015 SEC Championship||75-71-73--219||T53|
|2015 San Diego Regional||78-72-74--224||T40|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||80-75-78--233||67|
|Bank of Tennessee||70-70-70--210||T8|
|Sea Best Invitational||77-76-77--230||T27|
|John Hayt Invitational||75-75-67--217||T15|
|Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate||72-73-74--219||T14|
|3M Augusta Invitational||79-72-71--222||T45|
|Bank of Tennessee||72-75-83--230||T67|
|John Hayt Invitational||83-75--158||T76|
|Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate||72-76--148||T8|
Awards & Honors
- 2015 SEC Community Service Team
- SEC Men's Golfer of the Week (Feb. 11)
- 2013 SEC Community Service Team
- 2013 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
- 2012 Rolex Junior All-American Team: Honorable Mention
- Tennessee's Student-Athlete of the Month (November)
- Collected his tenth top-10 finish with a strong performance at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate, where he shot at or under par in all three rounds to finish 4-under and tied for ninth.
- Opened season with a top-10 finish at the Carpet Capital Collegiate (T-7, +1)
- Started all 12 of the team's tournaments.
- Had a 72.18 stroke average for his junior season.
- Carded a new career-low round of 64 on the second day of the Jackrabbit Invitational.
- Season-best finish of 4th at the Jackrabbit Invitational, 70-64-69--203 (-13).
- Competed as an individual at the 2015 San Diego Regional (T-40, +8).
- Shot a career-low round of 66 on the final day of the Gifford Collegiate.
- Season-best finish of T-8th at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate, 70-70-70--210 (-6).
- First start of the season came at the Carpet Capital Collegiate where he placed 67th.
- Started five of the team's 12 tournaments (played in two tournaments as an individual - Bobby Nichols and Furman Triangular).
- Had a 74.88 stroke average for his freshman season.
- Finished freshman season with five rounds of par or better.
- Best finish was tied for 2nd at the Furman Triangular.
- Competed as the fifth starter in the 2013 SEC Championship.
- Shot a season-best round of 69 at the Furman Triangular.
- Selected to the 2013 SEC Community Service Team
- Rolex Junior All-American Team: Honorable Mention
- Finished T-32nd in first collegiate golf tournament (Windon Memorial).
- At Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate, led tournament with eight birdies.
Prior to Tennessee
- Claimed medalist runner-up honors at 2011 Ohio State High School Division I Golf Championship, leading to first team All-State honors.
- His school, Jerome High, swept both boys and girls titles for second time in seven years and remains only Ohio school to accomplish this feat.
- Born Feb. 8, 1994, in Lawrence, Kan.
- Major: Finance
- Parents are Chuck and Cherie Merzbacher
- Valedictorian of high school class
- Hobbies: Tennis
- Favorite Musician: Kenny Chesney
- Recipient of the Jerry W. Ogle Athletic Scholarship Fund
- Recipient of the William R. Beal Athletic Scholarship