|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
- Carpet Capital Collegiate: 86-75-77--241 (+22) / T67
- Sea Best Invitational: 75-80-75--230 (+20) / T39
- John Hayt Invitational: 78-75-81--234 (+18) / T62
- Jackrabbit Invitational: 75-73-68--216 (E) / T26
- Gifford Collegiate: 76-74-73--223 (+16) / T41
- Competed in the season opener as an individual, finishing T-67 in the Carpet Capital Collegiate
- Competed in three tournaments, all as an individual.
- Highest finish came at the Jackrabbit Invitational, finishing T-26th.
- Finished with a stroke average of 75.56 and a low round of 68.
- First start as a Volunteer came on November 4 at the Gifford College where he shot a 223 (+13) and finished T-41st.
- Walk-on transfer from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC)
- Played in three tournaments counting in seven of nine team rounds
- Best finish was tied for 22nd in his first time out (Brickyard Collegiate) shooting two-over par 218
- Closed with his low card of the semester (69)
- Six rounds with three birdies accumulating nine at the Brickyard
- Seven times marking 10 or more pars with a high of 13 shooting 71 in the second round of the Bridgestone Golf Collegiate
- Tournament high of 34 at Brickyard
- Two par or better rounds with one in the 60's
- Dean's List and Athletic Director's Honor Roll
Prior to College Golf
- Was the No. 2 junior in Tennessee, 43rd nationally, according to Golfweek's junior rankings
- Tied for fifth shooting -4 at 2012 Western Junior Championship
- Won four times in 2011 with 13 total top 10 finishes (five top 10s)
- Biggest win was 2011 TPC Invitational shooting even par to best a 108-player field at the TPC at Sawgrass
- Tied for second at the 2011 AJGA Franklin Junior.
- Born July 26, 1993, in Knoxville, Tenn.
- Major: Business Finance
- Parents are Mark and Debbie Monroe
- Reason he chose Tennessee: "I have bled orange ever since the day I was born."
- Family history at the University of Tennessee: Mother, father, and oldest sister are UT grads
- Favorite pro: Brandt Snedeker
- High school academic honors: 4.0 GPA throughout high school and a member of the National Honor Society
- Biggest sporting thrill: Winning the TPC Junior Class at TPC Sawgrass when he was in high school
- Recipient of the W. W. Potter Athletic Scholarship Endowment