CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2007)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Tournament of Champions||74-69-79--222||35t|
|Cleveland Golf Collegiate||72-79-73--224||43t|
|Tournament of Champions||66-69-70--205||4t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||70-69-71--210||1t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-70-72--215||5t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||74-75-71--220||22t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||73-75-78--226||58t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||71-WD||--|
|Ping Arizona Intercollegiate||71-74-71--216||36t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||67-WD||--|
- 2007 Academic All-SEC
- 2006 All-SEC (2nd)
- 2006 Academic All-SEC
- 2005 Academic All-SEC
- Posted all competitive rounds between scores of 69 and 79.
- Shot 69 at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions, his first outing for the Big Orange.
- Best finish of the season came at the Landfall Tradition, where he fired 74-73-70--217 to tie for 15th place.
- Wrist injury forced him to withdraw from the Schenkel E-Z-Go Invitational and ended his season.
- Notched two rounds of par or better and finished with a 75.15 stroke average.
- Redshirted the season.
- Member of Academic All-SEC squad.
- Named to All-SEC second team.
- Led the Vols with scoring average of 72.48.
- Recorded 11 rounds of par or better during the season.
- Fired a career-low 205 to finish fourth at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions.
- Including was career-low 66 in opening round.
- Won his first career collegiate event when he took home top honors at the Shoal Creek Invitational.>/li>
- Shot 70-69-71--210 to help the Vols to a second-place finish.
- Capped the fall season with three top-10 finishes.
- Injuries in the spring limited his playing time and forced him to withdraw from three tournaments.
- Member of the 2006 Academic All-SEC Honor Roll and Thornton Center Honor Roll for excellence in the classroom.
- Limited by injuries once again to just three completed rounds.
- Best finish was 28th at USC Collegiate Invitational.
- Had two additional tournament appearances that resulted in withdrawals because of injury.
- Opened with season-low 67 at Administaff ASU Invitational before withdrawing.
- Named to the NHSCA High School All-America team.
- Claimed the 2002 National High School Open title.
- Helped Kingston High School to Tennessee A-AA high school state championships in 1999 and 2000.
- Finished fourth individually at the 2002 Tennessee A-AA high school state tournament.
- Represented Tennessee against Kentucky and Indiana on two Tri-State Cup teams.