|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||75-70-80--225||T57|
|Primland Collegiate Invitational||80-68-75--223||T42|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-74--147||T40|
|Quail Valley Intercollegiate||75-73-71--219||T36|
|Sea Best Invitational||76-76-77--229||T36|
|3M Augusta Invitational||80-70-72--222||T45|
|NCAA Eugene Regional||71-72-75--218||T19|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||70-71-73--214||T11|
|Bank of Tennessee||70-72-75--217||T17|
|John Hayt Invitational||75-79--154||T63|
|General Hackler Championship||85-80-74--239||49|
|Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate||71-76--147||T5|
- 2013 SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll
- Earned Tennessee's Extra Effort award (Spring semester)
- Competed in his first tournament of the season at the Davidson Invitational, finishing tied for 31st.
- Started eight of the team's 12 tournments (played two tournaments as an individual - Bobby Nichols and Furman Triangular).
- Started both the NCAA Baton Rouge regional and NCAA championship as a true freshman.
- During fall season, had a 73.25 stroke average.
- Ended freshman season with five Top-25 finishes
- Honored with the University of Tennessee's Extra Effort award (Spring semester)
- Finished 11th in first collegiate golf tournament (Carpet Capital Collegiate).
- Best finish was T-5th at the Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate.
- At Bobby Nichols, led the tournament in total pars with 29.
- Won the 34th annual Michigan Junior State Amateur Golf Tournament.
- Believed to be first Division I scholarship athlete from Manistique High since 1961.
- Already holds distinction of youngest (15) club champion at hometown golf course, starting run of four consecutive men's titles by average margin of 16 strokes. Set course record there with 12-under-par 60.
- Born July 25, 1993, in Manistique , Mich.
- Major: Business
- Parents are Jon and Beth Nagy
- Hobbies: Hunting and Fishing.
- Career Goal: "I want to live the best life I can with no regrets."
- Favorite Actor: Mark Wahlberg
- Recipient of the Jim Thompson Memorial Athletic Scholarship