|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||78-74-70--222||33t|
|Dick's Challenge Cup||68-70-71--209||4|
|Bank of Tennessee||70-68-71--209||6t|
|Sea Best Invitational||77-73-73--223||9t|
|John Hayt Invitational||75-71-75--221||32|
|Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate||71-66-73--210||1|
|NCAA Eugene Regional||73-75-72--220||22t|
|John Hayt Invitational||70-74--144||12t|
|General Hackler Championship||71-72-72--215||1t|
|C&F Bank Intercollegiate||69--69||5t|
- 2014 Masters Silver Cup (Masters low amateur)
- 2014 Masters participant
- 2014 Ben Hogan Award Watch List
- 2013 Golf World's Top-50 List
- 2013 Global All-Amateur First Team
- 2013 U.S. Amateur Runner-up
- 2013 PING All-American Third Team
- 2013 Golfweek All-American Third Team
- 2013 All-SEC First Team
- 2013 All-SEC Freshman Team
- 2013 PING All-Region Team
- Finished seventh at 2013 Asia-Pacific Amateur
- Finished sixth at 2013 Players Amateur
- Ranked No. 15 in World Amateur Golf Rankings (4/5/14)
- Finished the season as Tennessee all-time career leader in stroke average (71.88).
- Finished the Vols regular season with five top 10 finishes and five rounds in the 60s.
- Led the Vols in stroke average (71.84) and rounds of par or better (15).
- Won the Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate, his second career collegiate championship (3/18/14).
- Tied his career low with a round of 66 at the Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate.
- Runner-up at the Davidson Invitational.
- Competed in the Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship, finishing 7th. Recap
- Finished T-6th at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Finished 4th at the Dick's Challenge Cup.
- Defeated Thomas Birdsey of Wake Forest 2-Up in the Dick's SEC/ACC Challenge.
- Enrolled in January 2013.
- Second all-time single season stroke average (71.95).
- Led the Vols with four Top-10 finishes and a 71.95 stroke average on the season.
- Shot season-best round of 66 at the 2013 NCAA Championship.
- Won first collegiate tournament at the General Hackler Championship after shooting a 215 (-1).
- First collegiate match was in Ponte Vedra, Fla., at the SeaBest Invitational.
- Tied for 16th in first collegiate match finishing with a 226 (+10).
- Led the Vols at the SEC Championship by finishing tied for 23rd.
- Named to the All-SEC First Team and Freshman Team.
- Finished fifth at his first NCAA Regional carding a 216 (E).
- Named to PING All-Region Team.
- Competed in his first NCAA Championship, finishing tied for 26th.
- Upon completion of the NCAA finals, Goss participated in the U.S. Open Qualifying, missing out on the cut by a few strokes.
- Named to Golfweek All-American Third Team.
- Named to PING All-American Third Team.
- Made cut and played with pros Adam Scott and Graeme McDowell at 2012 Talisker Master.
- Finished third at Asia-Pacific Amateur.
- Won and set course record at John Hughes Geely/Nexus Risk Services WA Open.
- Competed in Perth International.
- Made it to the Round of Eight at the 2012 U.S. Amateur Championship.
- Read a recap of Goss' early accomplishments: HERE
- Born April 12, 1994, in Frimley, Surrey, England.
- Major: Kinesiology
- Enjoys vacationing on the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise
- Biggest Influence: His father
- Favorite Athlete: Adam Scott
- Ambition: To hold No. 1 world golf ranking
- Recipient of the Dr. James G. Walls, Sr. & Mrs. Nancy E. Walls Tennessee Golf Athletic Endowed Scholarship