CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2003)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||74-79-74--227||51t|
|Augusta State Invitational||71-72-72--215||16t|
|NCAA East Regional||80-76-77--233||87t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||77-73-76--226||53t|
|Tournament of Champions||71-69-73--213||7t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||77-72-87--236||64t|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||75-77-71--223||35t|
|Beau Rivage College Classic||74-74-77--225||12t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||76-73-72--221||43t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||68-71-75--214||5t|
|Tournament of Champions||66-71-71--208||5|
|Augusta State Invitational||74-69-76--219||47t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||68-72-75--215||1t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-74-76--221||24t|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||68-75--143||19t|
|Tournament of Champions||70-72-72--214||12t|
|Hawaii Fall Classic||74-77-69--220||16t|
|Cleveland Golf Collegiate||73-75-71--219||35t|
|N.C. State Intercollegiate||72-73-71--216||26t|
|NCAA East Regional||77-72-78--227||83t|
Awards & Honors
- 2003 All-SEC (2nd team)
- 2003 Academic All-SEC
- 2002 Academic All-SEC
- 2001 Academic All-SEC
- Participated in his first collegiate tournament at Carpet Capital Collegiate, where he carded 74-79-74--227 to finish tied for 51st.
- Competed in six spring tournaments as freshman.
- Shot 215 at Cleveland Golf/Augusta State Invitational to tied for 16th, his best finish of season.
- Competed for Vols in both SEC Championship and NCAA East Regional.
- Posted four rounds of par-or-better and finished season with a 75.38 scoring average.
- Best finish of fall season came at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions, tying for seventh with scores of 71-69-73--213.
- Tied for 12th at Beau Rivage College Classic with scores of 74-74-77--225.
- Tied for 39th at SEC Championships with scores of 78-72-76--226.
- Finished season with scoring average of 76.07.
- Member of Academic All-SEC team.
- Great start to fall campaign with fifth place finishes at Carpet Capital Collegiate and UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions.
- Shot 68-71-75--214 at Carpet Capital, and then 66-71-71--208 at Tournament of Champions.
- Round of 66 to open Tournament of Champions was career low.
- Fired 74-69-75--218 at Country Club of Louisiana Intercollegiate to tie for 24th.
- Finished fall with team's second best scoring average of 71.75.
- Opened spring with best finish of season, third at Rice Intercollegiate with scores of 72-72-71--215.
- Tied for sixth at Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championship with scores of 76-71-69--216.
- Tied for 46th at SEC Championships with scores of 76-75-78--229.
- Ended season with 73.73 scoring average.
- Member of Academic All-SEC team.
- Named to All-SEC second team.
- Set UT season record with 41 rounds played.
- Opened senior season by claiming first collegiate title at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate, with scores of 68-72-75--215.
- Posted top-25s in all five fall tournaments.
- Best finish of spring was in opening Tulane Invitational, a tie for third after scores of 72-72-73--217.
- Posted 17 rounds of par or better, second only to David Skinns (21) in UT records book at that time.
- Only Vols golfer to compete in all 14 tournaments.
- Finished second on team with 73.59 scoring average, best of his career.
- Member of Academic All-SEC team for third consecutive year.
- 1998 captain of the England School Boy's Team.
- 1997 English School Boy Champion after shooting 19-under-par, and competed on the 1997 English Boys Team.
- Won the Lagonda Trophy by a record score.
- Won the Daily Telegraph Junior National Championships.
- Helped England win the Home Internationals.
- Finished that event with a record of 2-1 in individual play, and a foursomes record of 1-0-2.