CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2008)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||69-72-67--208||1|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||79-78-70--227||45t|
|Tournament of Champions||68-77-72--217||21t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||74-77-74--225||29t|
|NCAA East Regional||79-75-69--223||92t|
|Tournament of Champions||66-69-66--201||1t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||73-71-79--223||38t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-75-75--223||31t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||75-74-72--221||34t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||70-78-74--222||37t|
|U.S. Collegiate Championships||78-71-77--226||38t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||74-70-70--214||23t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||72-72-75--219||10t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-69-72--214||2|
|Isleworth Collegiate Invitational||73-74-74--220||8t|
|Ping Arizona Intercollegiate||72-72-71--215||34t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||78-70-75--223||11t|
|USC Collegiate Invitational||67-70-74--211||4t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||73-76-71--220||41t|
|NCAA Central Regional||80-70-83--233||58t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-77-72--220||23t|
|Olympia Fields Invitational||72-77-75--224||36t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||72-69-72--213||12t|
|Turtle Bay Intercollegiate||67-70-68--205||13t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||72-74-74--220||15|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||75-70--145||27t|
|NCAA Central Regional||76-75-75--226||41t|
Awards & Honors
- 2008 Academic All-SEC
- 2007 Ping Division I All-Region
- 2007 All-SEC
- 2007 Academic All-SEC
- 2007 U.S. Open Qualifier and Competitor
- Won medalist honors in his first collegiate tournament at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate in Jonesborough.
- Named Golfweek, Golf World and SEC Player of the Week.
- Compiled scoring average of 74.00.
- Competed in all 12 tournaments during his freshman campaign.
- Tied for 14th at SEC Championship and had seven total top 30 finishes.
- Opened by tying for top honors at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions with a score of 201.
- Shot 66 in both the first and second rounds set career low.
- Fired nine rounds of par or better.
- Finished with a scoring average of 73.42.
- Missed SEC Championship and NCAA East Regional with a wrist injury.
- Named to the Ping Division I All-Region team.
- Also named first team All-SEC.
- Finished the season with a 72.86 scoring average.
- Fired 15 rounds of par or better.
- Played his way to four top-10 finishes, the first coming at the Shoal Creek Intercollegiate where he shot 72-72-75--219 to earn a tie for 10th.
- Sank birdie putt on 18th hole to give Tennessee one-stroke victory over host ETSU at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Finished second individually there with a tournament scorecard of 73-69-72--214.
- Closed out fall season with an eighth-place finish at the Isleworth Intercollegiate.
- Tied for fourth at the USC Collegiate Invitational, shooting a 211.
- Member of Academic All-SEC squad.
- Qualified for and competed in the 2007 U.S. Open at Oakmont Country Club in Pennsylvania.
- One of three seniors on the squad.
- Finished the season tied for second on the team with a 72.97 scoring average.
- Compiled a team high 14 rounds of par or better.
- Earned six top-20 finishes.
- The first came with a 12th-place finish at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- At the Turtle Bay Intercollegiate, carded a 67-70-68--205 to earn a tie for 13th.
- Others finishes included 19th at the Ping/Arizona Intercollegiate, 15th at the John Hayt Collegiate, 20th at the USC Collegiate Invitational and 13th at the Schenkel E-Z-Go Invitational.
Prior to Tennessee
- Three-time All-State selection at Murfreesboro Oakland High School.
- Competed in the Class AAA state tournament all four years, finishing 17th, seventh, sixth and then fourth.
- Took top honors at the 2002 Tennessee State Junior Tournament.
- Finished second at the Tennessee State Amateur in 2003 and seventh in 2004.
- Also in 2004, placed third at the Tennessee State Open and second at the True Temper Classic.