|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||76-72-70--218||20t|
|Wolf Pack Classic||73-73-72--218||26t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||82-74-71--227||46t|
|NCAA Northeast Regional||74-73-80--227||30t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-71-76--222||40t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||75-75-76--226||27t|
|Southern Highlands Collegiate||77-79-78--234||37t|
|NCAA San Diego Regional||77-73-71--221||14t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||72-75-80--227||43t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||76-76-69--221||30t|
|Isleworth Collegiate Invitational||76-77-76--229||37t|
|Battle at the Beach||69-75-71--215||17t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||74-76-73--223||28t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||82-70-73--225||18t|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||68-73-69--210||3t|
|NCAA Indiana Regional||71-68-70--209||4t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||72-68-71--211||3t|
|Rod Myers Invitational||74-72-75--221||17t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||75-74-79--228||43t|
|San Diego Intercollegiate||73-73-69--215||2|
|John Hayt Collegiate||76-75-73--224||36t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||76-76-78--230||49t|
|Collegiate Match Play Championship||Won 0, Lost 4|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||73-68-66--207||6t|
|Yale Spring Opener||71-71--142||3|
|NCAA Stanford Regional||70-66-72--208||18t|
- 2014 Masters participant
- 2014 Georgia Cup champion
- 2013 British Amateur champion
- 2013 Walker Cup participant for team Great Britain and Ireland
- 2013 Scottish Stroke Play champion
- 2012 Division I Ping All-Southeast Region
- 2012 All-SEC (2nd team)
- 2012 SEC Golf Community Service Team
- 2011-12 Team Captain
- Earned NCAA Northeast Regional starting nod and responded with 30th-place showing. Scored for Vols in first two rounds (74-73) to help squad claim NCAA Championship Finals berth.
- Highest individual finish was tie for 26th at Wolf Pack Classic.
- Low round of 71 came on final day at Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Closed Schenkel E-Z-Go Invitational with collegiate-best 66 that led to 12th-place finish, which also was collegiate high.
- Steady throughout, with no finish lower that 55th.
- Stroke average of 73.88 was fourth on team; seven rounds of par or better was fifth.
- Saved some of his best golf for postseason. Finished 22nd at SEC Championships and then claimed 14th at NCAA San Diego Regional, thanks to closing 71 that helped Vols advance.
- Vols' best finisher at both NCAA Regional (fourth) and NCAA Championship (38th).
- Placed fourth at NCAA Regional to help team rally from eight-stroke deficit in final round and qualify for third straight NCAA Championship.
- Tied a season-low with a 68 in second round of regional.
- Also shot a 68 in first round of Insperity August State Invitational, leading to then career-best, third-place finish.
- Finished 38th at NCAA Championship after closing with consecutive 73s.
- Second on the team in stroke average (73.33), rounds of par or better (10) and top-10 finishes (2).
- Made his debut for England in the 2011 Home Internationals in Ireland during summer 2011 after string of consistent performances.
- Narrowly missed out on a national title with a runner-up finish at the Tillman Trophy.
- Recorded top-10s in major events such as the British Amateur qualifying and European Amateur Championship.
- Named to Division I Ping All-Southeast Region squad by Golf Coaches Association of America, and also All-SEC second team.
- Season scoring average of 72.25 ranked third among Tennessee golfers since 1994, behind only two seasons by David Skinns.
- Ended his Tennessee career fifth on program's all-time scoring list (73.38) since 1994.
- Also finished top-10 with 32 career rounds of par or better.
- In addition to scoring average, led team in top-25 finishes with eight and had 31 of his 32 rounds count toward the team score.
- Played his season's best golf down the stretch, with three consecutive top-10 finishes and then tie for 18th at NCAA Stanford Regional.
- Shot 69-72-68--209 and tied for seventh at SEC Championship for his best career showing in that event.
- Recorded five top-10s and seven for his career (all in 15-month span), including third-place showing at Yale Spring Opener.
- Also tied for sixth one week earlier at Insperity Augusta State Invitational.
- Final-round 66 at Augusta tied collegiate low.
- Matched that result as part of his showing at NCAA Stanford Regional, with scores of 70-66-72--208.
- Secured his best collegiate finish with a solo second-place effort at San Diego Intercollegiate.
- Tied for third at season-opening Carpet Capital Collegiate.
- Selected team captain prior to season.
- Named to England Elite Squad and became England's No. 1-ranked amateur player.
- Runner-up in the Fairhaven Trophy and third in the 2007 Carris Trophy.
- Also competed in the quadrangular match in South Africa, where in 2007 his team finished second.
- Represented England's 18 and under team in the 2007 World Teams Challenge in Niagara Falls, Canada, where the team finished second and he finished fifth individually.