CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2003)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||76-78-70--224||31t|
|Tournament of Champions||73-74-73--220||27t|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||77-78-79--234||56t|
|Augusta State Invitational||70-77-75--222||50t|
|NCAA East Regional||75-74-69--218||8t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||74-75-79--228||60t|
|Tournament of Champions||72-75-73--220||23t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||73-72-76--221||18t|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||71-70-71--212||2t|
|Beau Rivage College Classic||73-78-74--225||12t|
|Augusta State Invitational||68-70-77--215||12t|
|NCAA West Regional||76-79-76--231||101t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||70-76-73--219||31t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-75-73--219||14t|
|Tournament of Champions||72-70-73--215||26t|
|Augusta State Invitational||74-70-71--215||26t|
|NCAA East Regional||72-75-76--223||26t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||81-82-83--246||78t|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||72-73--145||28t|
|Tournament of Champions||73-82-73--228||64t|
|Hawaii Fall Classic||74-72-73--219||10t|
|N.C. State Intercollegiate||75-68-73--216||26t|
|NCAA East Regional||74-74-74--222||51t|
Awards & Honors
- 2000-03 Four-time U.S. Amateur Participant
- 2003 Cleveland Golf All-America Scholar
- 2003 Academic All-SEC
- 2002 All-SEC (2nd team)
- 2002 Cleveland Golf All-America Scholar
- 2002 Academic All-SEC
- 2001 Academic All-SEC
- 2000 NCAA Championship Individual Qualifier
- Capped impressive freshman campaign with advancement to NCAA Championship as individual qualifier.
- Shot impressive rounds of 75-74-69--218 at NCAA East Regional to mark collegiate bests for low round and finish.
- Eighth-place result at regional qualified Pratt for NCAA Championship Finals despite team not advancing.
- Shot 75-74--139 at NCAA Championship to tie for 101st.
- Competed in 10 tournaments, most by 1999-2000 freshman squad member.
- Tied for 31st in first collegiate tournament at Bank of Tennessee/Ridges Intercollegiate, with marks of 76-78-70--224.
- Three-round total of 220 to tie for 23rd at Cavalier Classic.
- Posted Vols' best score (74-73-74--221) at SEC Championship, tying for 14th.
- Finished with team's second-best scoring average at 74.00.
- Shot 71-70-73--214 at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions to finish 11th.
- Placed 18th at Carpet Capital Collegiate with scorecard of 73-72-76--221.
- Best career finish for Vols with second-place result at Gary Koch Intercollegiate, with rounds of 71-70-71--212.
- Finished 25th at Country Club of Louisiana Intercollegiate after 72-71-78--221 scorecard.
- Compiled team's best fall scoring average of 73.06.
- Participated in Beau Rivage College Classic and tied for 12th with scores of 73-78-74--225.
- Shot 70-71-72--213 to tie for 11th at Mercedes-Benz Collegiate.
- Had scores of 68-70-77--215 at Augusta State Invitational to tie for 12th.
- Tied for 31st at SEC Championship with scores of 71-74-78--223.
- Finished sophomore season at NCAA West Regional with scores of 76-79-76--231 to tie for 101st.
- Final stroke average was 74.08.
- Member of Academic All-SEC team.
- Voted to All-SEC second team and finished year with 73.53 scoring average.
- Shot 71-75-73--219 to tie for 14th at Carpet Capital Collegiate.
- Fired 73-73-70--216 to tie for 17th at Country Club of Louisiana Intercollegiate.
- Opened spring season at Rice Intercollegiate by tying for 13th with scores of 76-74-72--222.
- Tied for 22nd at Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championship with scores of 74-78-70--222.
- Carded 74-69-78--221 to finish T-13 at Seminole Intercollegiate.
- Shot 73-69-78--220 at SEC Championship to tie for 20th.
- Competed in NCAA East Regional and tied for 26th with scorecard of 72-75-76--223.
- Member of Academic All-SEC team.
- Finished UT career with school record 138 collegiate rounds played.
- Of those 138 rounds, 109 counted toward team score.
- Tied for 10th at Hawaii Fall Classic with scorecard of 74-72-73--219.
- Saved best senior golf for last with fourth-place result at SEC Championship after shooting 72-69-70--211.
- Added three rounds of 74 at NCAA East Regional to tie for 51st and help Vols advance to NCAA Championship for first time in six years.
- Closed UT career with tie for 116th at NCAA Championship, shooting 84-75-81--240.
- Named Cleveland Golf Academic All-America Scholar for the second year in a row to become just the second Vols golfer to be named in consecutive seasons (Eric Rebmann 1986-87).
- Member of Academic All-SEC team for third consecutive year.
- Tennessee All-State team member in both 1997 and 1998.
- 1998 Tennessee Class AAA State Tournament runner-up.
- Medalist in 14 of his 23 high school tournaments.
- Won the 1998 Belle Meade Junior Invitational.
- Qualified for match play at the 1998 USGA Junior Amateur.