|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-73-76--220||23t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||72-69-72--213||51t|
|Turtle Bay Intercollegiate||63-70-69--202||5t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||75-76-80--231||62t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||74-74--148||53t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||75-72-70--217||13t|
|Wolf Pack Classic||77-66-74--217||21t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||76-74-72--222||30t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||76-77-73--226||17t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||70-69-69--208||3t|
|NCAA Northeast Regional||80-72-75--227||30t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||72-71-68--211||3t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||72-72-72--216||16t|
|UNCG Bridgestone Intercollegiate||71-69-74--214||15t|
|Battle at the Beach||78-74-70--222||56t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||77-72-76--225||21t|
|Southern Highlands Collegiate||74-78-80--232||31t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||70-66-71--207||6t|
|NCAA San Diego Regional||71-75-73--219||10t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||73-69-75--217||15t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||74-70-71--215||12t|
|Isleworth Collegiate Invitational||71-68-75--214||2|
|Battle at the Beach||76-73-68--217||28t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||68-74-73--215||6t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||74-70-76--220||7t|
|Insperity ASU Invitational||75-68-70--213||8|
|NCAA Indiana Regional||73-78-71--222||34t|
Awards & Honors
- 2011 Div. I Ping All-America (Honorable Mention)
- 2011 Div. I Ping All-Southeast Region
- 2011 All-SEC (2nd Team)
- 2010-11 Team Captain
- 2010 SEC Fall Golf Honor Roll
- 2010 Div. I Ping All-Southeast Region
- 2010 All-SEC (2nd Team)
- 2009 Palmer Cup (Europe)
- 2009 Ping All-Southeast Region
- 2009 All-SEC (2nd Team)
- 2008 Freshman All-SEC
- Competed in all but one tournament for UT during season.
- Best finish came at Turtle Bay Intercollegiate, where he finished tied for fifth after career low, 54-hole total of 202.
- Also set career low round with a 9-under-par 63 on opening 18.
- Made his Vols debut at Carpet Capital Collegiate, tying for 23rd place.
- Earned second top-10 finish when he tied for 10th at Arizona Intercollegiate.
- Ended season with a 73.70 scoring average and nine rounds of par-or-better.
- Missed NCAA Central Regional with illness.
- Named to 2008 SEC All-Freshman team.
- Earned first collegiate victory, tying for medalist honors at 2008 Ping/Golfweek Preview Invitational.
- Fired 54-hole total of 207 at Toledo's Inverness Club.
- Finished no worse than 30th in all four fall tournaments.
- Second on squad with 72.86 stroke average and 14 rounds of par or better.
- Best round was 66 at Wolf Pack Classic.
- Also second on team with three top 10s.
- Led Vols with 16th-place finish at SEC Championships.
- Ping All-Southeast Region honoree by Golf Coaches Association.
- All-SEC second team.
- Teamed with Chris Paisley to contribute to 13-11 Palmer Cup victory by European side at Denver's Cherry Hills Country Club.
- Led Vols with 72.89 stroke average and 18 rounds of par or better.
- Best round was 66 at Administaff ASU Invitational.
- Opened with third-place finish at Carpet Capital Collegiate and was ninth at Windon Memorial.
- Led Vols with four top-10 finishes and 18 rounds of par or better.
- Guided Vols into NCAA Championship with 10th-place showing at San Diego Regional.
- Member of Ping All-Southeast Region team and All-SEC second team.
- Team captain led Tennessee in every statistical category.
- First on the team in scoring average (72.36), rounds of par or better (16) and top-10 finishes (5).
- Finished eighth or better in four of his eight spring tournaments.
- Tied for third at SEC Championship, bettered only by his second-place effort at Isleworth in October.
- Named to Division I Ping All-America honorable mention team after earning place on Ping All-Southeast Region squad.
- All-SEC second team for third time.
- Finished eighth at the 2006 World Junior.
- Tied for first at the 2006 European Junior.
- Member of the Swedish National team eight times.
- Winner of Order of Merit Tour Elite in 2006.
- Finished first at the 2006 Swedish Men's Team Championships.
- Attended Ronnoskwa Skolan.