CAREER SCORECARD (Through June 1, 2014)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Dick's Challenge Cup||72-69-71--212||10t|
|Bank of Tennessee||74-70-72--216||26t|
|Sea Best Invitational||75-74-77--226||16t|
|John Hayt Invitational||76-74-76--226||52t|
|Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate||74-73-70--217||6t|
|3M Augusta Invitational||75-69-77--221||40t|
|NCAA Eugene Regional||77-81-82--240||71|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||78-75-72--225||51t||SeaBest Invitational||83-75-73--231||34t|
|General Hackler Championship||81-81-69--231||34t|
|Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate||71-72--143||1|
|C&F Bank Intercollegiate||69--69||5t|
|San Diego Intercollegiate||73-75-79--227||32t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||73-76-72--221||19t|
|Gen. Hackler Championship||79-79-78--236||63t|
|Collegiate Match Play Championship||Won 0, Lost 4|
|Yale Spring Opener||75-75--150||10t|
|NCAA Stanford Regional||73-75-79--227||74t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||80-71-71--222||30t|
|Isleworth Collegiate Invitational||86-75-86--247||74|
|John Hayt Collegiate||73-82-87--242||78t|
Awards & Honors
- 2014 SEC Community Service Team
- 2013 Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-American Scholar
- 2013 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2011 First-Year SEC Academic Honor Roll
- 2008 Rolex Junior All-American Team: Honorable Mention
- Finished senior season with a career best stroke average of 74.1
- Recorded nine rounds of par or better during his senior season
- Season-best finish of T-6th at the Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate
- Finished T-10th in senior season debut at the Dick's Challenge Cup.
- Defeated Clancy Waugh of Wake Forest 2&1 in the Dick's SEC/ACC Challenge.
- Captured first collegiate victory on March 19, 2013 at the Bobby Nichols Intercollegiate.
- Shot a career low round of 69 three separate times during junior season (General Hackler, C&F Bank, and Furman Triangular).
- Finished junior season with a 75.05 stroke average.
- Started in six of the team's 12 tournaments (played in two tournaments as an individual - Bobby Nichols and Furman Triangular.
- Competed as the fifth starter at the 2013 NCAA Championship.
- Named a Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar.
- Named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
- Turned solid work ethic after fall season into lineup spots in seven of eight spring tournaments.
- First lineup break since fall 2010 was at San Diego Intercollegiate, where he responded with a tie for 32nd place.
- Had his best collegiate finish with a tie for 10th at the Yale Spring Opener.
- Previous best result was tie for 19th at John Hayt Collegiate. Finishing score of 5-over 221 was collegiate low.
- Tied for fourth in January at the New Year's Invitational in St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Fired rounds of 73, 71, 70 and a closing 66 at that event to finish just two strokes out of a three-way playoff for the championship amid a standout field of collegiate golfers.
- Earned place in Vols lineup three times in four fall events.
- Best showing was in collegiate debut at Carpet Capital Collegiate, where he finished 30th.
- Put together rounds of 71-71 over tournament's final two days for closing score of 222.
- Also played in John Hayt Collegiate Invitational as an individual participant.
Prior to Tennessee
- Helped Farragut High School squad to consecutive Class AAA state championships in 2008 and 2009.
- Team was first repeat winner of McDonald's Tournament of Champions in Kingsport.
- Captured 2008 Stanford Financial Junior Championship at TPC-Southwind in Memphis by eight shots.
- Rodgers' parents, Deborah and Bryan, both are UT graduates. Bryan Rodgers also has experienced success playing the Tennessee amateur golf circuit over past 20 years.
- Recipient of the Robert W. & Mary L. Vaughan Athletic Scholarship Endowment