CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2005)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Tournament of Champions||71-67-74--212||14t|
|Augusta State Invitational||71-70-76--217||35t|
|NCAA East Regional||74-79-77--230||73t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||76-73-76--225||33t|
|Gary Koch Intercollegiate||79-80--159||73t|
|Tournament of Champions||74-72-75--221||37t|
|Hawaii Fall Classic||67-76-73--216||7|
|Cleveland Golf Collegiate||70-72-75--217||23t|
|N.C. State Invitational||68-72-78--218||38t|
|NCAA East Regional||67-72-73--212||16t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||69-74-78--221||34t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||81-76-67--224||52t|
|Tournament of Champions||71-69-71--211||8|
|Cleveland Golf Collegiate||69-74-73--216||14t|
|NCAA East Regional||76-76-79--231||99t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||72-82-72--226||58t|
|Tournament of Champions||69-72-69--210||3t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||78-79-75--232||62t|
|NCAA East Regional||66-68-71--205||5t|
Awards & Honors
- 2005 Ping All-America (3rd team)
- 2005 All-SEC (2nd team)
- 2005 Academic All-SEC
- Notched eight rounds of par or better.
- Career low round (66) and best finish (t-11th) came at the Atlanta Intercollegiate.
- Recorded team's second-best scoring average at 72.89.
- Competed in all but one event for the Vols.
- Recorded then best career finish of seventh after firing 67-76-73--216 at Hawaii Fall Classic.
- Also finished 10th at SEC Championship for second career top-10.
- Nine rounds of par or better led to 74.34 stroke average that was third on the squad.
- Crucial member of junior trio along with David Skinns and John Scott Rattan that led team throughout the season.
- Participated in every event for Orange and White.
- Tied teammate Ross Cox for team low round this season with 67 at Carpet Capital Collegiate.
- Again placed himself third in scoring average at 73.67.
- Notched four of his seven top-25 finishes in first four events of spring.
- Member of Ping All-America third team and All-SEC second team.
- Played best golf of his career during final semester at UT.
- Opened spring with T-27 showing at Gator Invitational, and then placed no worse than 20th rest of the way.
- Finished second at Ashworth Collegiate Invitational and had pair of third-place results at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions (fall) and Schenkel/E-Z-Go Invitational.
- Followed Schenkel finish with T-8 at Courtyard by Marriott Invitational to set stage for post-season run.
- Finished 20th at SEC Championship and then was fifth at NCAA East Regional and seventh at NCAA Championship Finals.
- Opened NCAA regional with 66 that tied his career low round.
- Finished season second on team with 16 rounds of par or better, including six of his seven NCAA rounds.
- Season scoring average of 72.39 was second on team and included 71.71 mark for eight spring tournaments (24 rounds).
- Named to Academic All-SEC team for first time.
- Claimed Boys County Champion title and was member of the English Schools team.
- Finished fifth at the 2001 European Amateur (10-under, 65-72-71-70--278).
- Won English County championship, finished third at the English Schools Championship and finished fifth at the Scottish Youths Championship.