|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Plantation Club Intercollegiate||77-79-78--234||50|
|NCAA East Regional||82-71-71--224||96t|
|Tournament of Champions||70-74-68--212||12t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||72-75-69--216||10t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||74-74-70--218||12t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||75-75-70--220||22t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||75-74-76--225/td>||53t|
|U.S. Collegiate Championships||74-76-77--227||40t|
|NCAA East Regional||77-75-79--231||95t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-72-74--217||32t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||71-77-76--224||63t|
|Turtle Bay Intercollegiate||71-76-70--217||72t|
Awards & Honors
- 2008 Academic All-SEC
- 2007 Academic All-SEC
- Saw his first collegiate action at the Gator Invitational, firing 74-79-75--228 to tie for 53rd.
- Improved throughout the spring semester to earn a spot on the five-man rotation that finished 11th at the NCAA Championships.
- Finished the season with a scoring average of 76.13.
- Only Vols golfer to see action in all 33 rounds.
- Began the season with four straight top-25 finishes.
- Shot a career-low score of 212 to tie for 12th at UT's Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions.
- Finished a career-best 10th at the Shoal Creek Invitational.
- Followed with a 12th-place finish at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate.
- Fired a career low 67 during the final round of the Ashworth Collegiate Invitational, helping Vols to a top-10 finish.
- Had eight rounds of par or better.
- Ended the season with a 74.64 scoring average.
- Fired two rounds of par or better at the Carpet Capital Collegiate.
- Tied for 32nd after finishing with a tournament scorecard of 71-72-74--217.
- Named to the 2007 SEC Academic Honor Roll for excellence in the classroom.
- Saw action as an individual in two tournaments.
- Earned his best finish of the year when he fired a 71-77-76--224 at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate to tie for 63rd.
- Also played in the Turtle Bay Intercollegiate, compiling a 54-hole total of 217 to tie for 72nd.
- Fired three rounds of par or better.
- Ended the season with a 73.50 scoring average.
- Named to Academic All-SEC squad for second straight season.
Prior to Tennessee
- 2004 Atlanta Journal-Constitution Player of the Year.
- Claimed first-place honors at the AJGA Ringgold event, as well as the Rice Planters Junior Tournament.
- Also Region 6-AAAAA champion.