CAREER SCORECARD (Through April 29, 2014)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||74-81-70--225||45t|
|Bank of Tennessee||72-69-74--215||11t|
|John Hayt Invitational||75-75--150||43t|
|General Hackler Championship||70-79-74--223||14t|
|C&F Bank Intercollegiate||75--75||58t|
Awards & Honors
- 2013 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- Competed in the Carpet Capital Collegiate, finishing T-45th with a low round of 70.
- Transfer from Northern Illinois
- Finished first season as a Vol with a 75.07 stroke average.
- Played first collegiate event for the Vols at the Windon Memorial, finished T-15th.
- Started in ten of the team's 12 tournaments (played in one tournament as an individual - Furman Triangular).
- Won first collegiate tournament at the Furman Triangular.
- Competed in both the SEC Championship and NCAA Baton Rouge regional.
- Finished in the Top-25 five times as a sophomore.
- Named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll.
Prior to Tennessee
- Dunne comes to Rocky Top as a transfer for Northern Illinois University where he recently completed his freshman year.
- The Columbus, Ohio, native is rapidly establishing himself in the collegiate golf world. In addition to qualifying for the 2012 US Open Sectionals, Dunne proved himself as one of the best players in the Mid-American Conference by finishing tied for eighth at the 2012 Mid-American Conference Championship.
- His freshman campaign at NIU was highlighted by a T-7 showing at the 2012 FAU Spring Break Championship and a 13th-place performance at the 2012 Boilermaker Invitational where he shot a six-under 66 in the second round.
- Born Feb. 26, 1993, in Dublin, Ohio.
- Major: Business
- Parents are Frank and Cindy Dunne
- Why You Chose Tennessee: "I chose Tennessee because of the coaches, the top notch facilities and the chance to experience Rocky Top."
- Superstition: Lucky ball marker.
- Career Goal: To own his own business.
- Recipient of the Calloway Athletic Endowment