CAREER SCORECARD (Through Summer 2007)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||76-79-77--232||77t|
|Tournament of Champions||71-75-80--226||54t|
|NCAA East Regional||78-74-84--236||117t|
|Tournament of Champions||69-73-73--215||14t|
|Tournament of Champions||70-73-75--218||36t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||76-80-74--230||69t|
|NCAA East Regional||78-71-75--224||52t|
|Carpet Capital Collegiate||71-70-72-213||19t|
|Shoal Creek Intercollegiate||74-78-72--224||23t|
|Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate||73-75-71--219||9t|
|Ping Arizona Intercollegiate||71-69-72--212||23t|
|John Hayt Collegiate||82-77-77--236||66t|
|USC Collegiate Invitational||77-72-74--223||42t|
|Administaff ASU Invitational||74-72-72--218||31t|
|NCAA East Regional||78-74-75--227||29t|
Awards & Honors
- 2007 Cleveland Golf All-America Scholar
- 2007 Academic All-SEC
- 2006 Swiss Amateur World Team
- 2006 Academic All-SEC
- 2005 Academic All-SEC
- Played in six tournaments.
- Finished the season with a 75.94 scoring average.
- Fired then career-low round of 70 the final day at the Courtyard by Marriott Intercollegiate.
- Posted 78-72-71--221 at SEC Championships to notch his best finish of the year, tying for 31st and helping Vols earn bid to the NCAA East Regional.
- Recorded then career-low round (69), low 54-hole total (215) and best finish (T-14th) at the Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions.
- Appeared in three tournaments.
- Finished the season with a 75.44 scoring average.
- Member of Academic All-SEC team.
- Saw action in five tournaments for the Vols.
- Recorded a career-low, 54-hole total of 218 at the Coca-Cola Tournament of Champions.
- Fired a 69-74-76--219 to earn his best finish of the season, a tie for 35th at the 2006 SEC Championships.
- His first round score of 69 tied his previous round low score at that point of his career.
- Finished the season with a 75.00 scoring average.
- Named to the 2006 Academic All-SEC Honor Roll and Thornton Center Honor Roll for excellence in the classroom.
- Finished UT career playing some of his best golf.
- Shot collegiate-low round of 67 on second day of NCAA Championship, leading to 212 score that matched his best at Tennessee.
- Tied for 43rd at NCAA Championship in Williamsburg, Va.
- That effort came on the heels of a tie for second at SEC Championship.
- Tied teammate Chris Paisley with score of 215 to lead Vols to their third conference title in school history.
- Recorded top-10 finish at the Bank of Tennessee Intercollegiate with a score of 219.
- Ninth-place result there was his highest UT finish to that point.
- Set a career-low, 54-hole total at the Carpet Capital Collegiate with a 213.
- Bettered that scorecard with 212 at Ping Arizona Intercollegiate, leading to tie for 23rd.
- Played in 11 of the team's 12 tournaments, finishing fourth on the squad with a 73.55 scoring average.
- Had 12 rounds of par or better and two top-10 placements.
- Named to the Swiss Amateur World Team that competed October 26-29 in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Individually fired a final-round 69 to finish in a tie for 16th place with a tournament scorecard of 73-72-70-69--284.
- Helped Swiss National Team to a 16th place finish out of 70 teams.
- Cleveland Golf All-America Scholar and member of Academic All-SEC squad for third straight year.
- Won the 2005 French Amateur Championship.
- Captured the 2002 Swiss Match Play title.
- In 2001, he guided his team in the European Boys Team Championships to a runner-up finish behind Sweden.
- Winner of the 2000 Order of Merit for boys.
- Three-time qualifier for the Omega European Master as a part of the European Tour.