March 9, 2012
Welcome to On the T, a weekly golf instructional video from the UT Media Relations Department featuring members of the Tennessee Vols and Lady Vols. Topics being covered during the 2012 spring season include tips to help golfers improve their putting, driving, irons and bunker play, along with specialty videos on rescue shots and playing in adverse conditions. All videos are being recorded at UT's new Mack & Jonnie Day Golf Practice Facility. Video editing by Andrew Smith, production assistant for UT Broadcasting.
Week 4: Draws and Fades by Nathalie Mansson
- Mansson is a senior from Stockholm, Sweden.
- A wrist injury limited her to just two fall tournaments, but she finished seventh at the prestigious 2011 SEC/Pac-12 Challenge at Knoxville's Holston Hills Country Club.
- Included in that event was a second-round 67 that tied her collegiate low.
- Mansson is third on the team with a 74.75 scoring average.
- She is a three-time collegiate medalist, most recently at the 2011 Rebel Intercollegiate in Oxford, Miss.
- She was named to the 2010 All-SEC first team, and earned second-team honors in 2009 and 2011.
- In addition, Mansson was an All-America second-team selection in 2010 by Golfweek Magazine, and was named to that publication's honorable mention team in 2009 and 2011.