Career Doubles Record: 49-29
2014 Southern Intercollegiate Championships (with Igor Smelyanski)
Doubles Record: 5-0
- Started senior season by winning his first career doubles title, winning the Southern Intercollegiate Championships with Igor Smelyanski. It was the Vols' first doubles title at the event since 2004.
Doubles Record: 20-8 (7-5)
- Played No. 5 singles and No. 2 and 3 doubles during his first season. He eventually teamed up with Jarryd Chaplin at the No. 2 position.
- Went 4-0 in both doubles and singles play in his first spring weekend in Knoxville. Managed to win UT's first tiebreaker of the season, a 6-3, 4-6, 6-5 (4) thriller over ETSU's Ismael Merino.
- Teamed up with Markus Kerner to form the No. 3 team in the doubles lineup. The two started the year 9-0
- Earned two more singles wins against top-20 opponents Duke and Wake Forest, clinching the first singles point against Pedro Dumont (Wake), 6-3, 6-4.
- Paired up with Jarryd Chaplin in doubles late in the SEC season, his second doubles partner after playing with Markus Kerner since his first match as a Vol.
- The new duo went 7-1 at the No. 2 spot, providing instant stability to the doubles lineup.
- Won his first SEC singles match at Auburn, beating Dante Saleh 6-3, 6-3 in the Vols' 4-2 road win. Two days later, he clinched Tennessee's 4-2 win at Alabama.
- Transferred to Tennessee to begin the fall semester
- Did not compete during fall season
Doubles Record: 10-9
- Spent a majority of the season playing No. 1 and 2 singles for Georgia Southern as a sophomore
- Went 4-4 at the No. 1 singles spot, winning three of his final four matches against Nicky Kunz of Davidson, Andrew Mellow of Furman and Stefan Fortmann of Elon
- Also played the No. 1 and 2 positions in doubles, playing primarily with Oliver Webb
Doubles Record: 13-9
- Excelled in his freshman campaign by leading the Eagles in singles victories and tying for the lead in doubles victories
- Started singles in 21 of the team's 23 matches
- Saw action mostly at the No. 4 singles and No. 1 doubles but played at each position and in the singles lineup
- Posted a 4-3 record in three-set matches including winning his final three
- Won his first collegiate singles contest over Florida Gulf Coast's Michael Beiler, 6-3, 7-6
- Notched a win over Wofford's Stuart Robertson in the first round of the SoCon Championship, marking the Eagles' first victory in the tournament since 2008
- Posted an impressive 13-9 doubles record, 6-4 in SoCon action, while starting in each match, primarily at the No. 1 position
- Teamed with Alain Garrido to defeat Davidson's #57 nationally-ranked doubles tandem of Joe Schafer and Calum Gee
- Born Jun 14, 1993
- Parents: Joe and Jill Dromsky
- Father was a swimmer at Georgia
- Two brothers: Zach and Sam
- Enjoys hunting, fishing, snowboarding, and scuba diving