Career Doubles Record: 42-28
Doubles Record: 18-7 (7-5)
- Played No. 5 singles and No. 2 and 3 doubles during his first season. He eventually teamed up with Jarryd Chaplin at the No. 2 position.
- Went 4-0 in both doubles and singles play in his first spring weekend in Knoxville. Managed to win UT's first tiebreaker of the season, a 6-3, 4-6, 6-5 (4) thriller over ETSU's Ismael Merino.
- Teamed up with Markus Kerner to form the No. 3 team in the doubles lineup. The two started the year 9-0
- Earned two more singles wins against top-20 opponents Duke and Wake Forest, clinching the first singles point against Pedro Dumont (Wake), 6-3, 6-4.
- Paired up with Jarryd Chaplin in doubles late in the SEC season, his second doubles partner after playing with Markus Kerner since his first match as a Vol.
- The new duo went 7-1 at the No. 2 spot, providing instant stability to the doubles lineup.
- Won his first SEC singles match at Auburn, beating Dante Saleh 6-3, 6-3 in the Vols' 4-2 road win. Two days later, he clinched Tennessee's 4-2 win at Alabama.
- Transferred to Tennessee to begin the fall semester
- Did not compete during fall season
Doubles Record: 10-9
- Spent a majority of the season playing No. 1 and 2 singles for Georgia Southern as a sophomore
- Went 4-4 at the No. 1 singles spot, winning three of his final four matches against Nicky Kunz of Davidson, Andrew Mellow of Furman and Stefan Fortmann of Elon
- Also played the No. 1 and 2 positions in doubles, playing primarily with Oliver Webb
Doubles Record: 13-9
- Excelled in his freshman campaign by leading the Eagles in singles victories and tying for the lead in doubles victories
- Started singles in 21 of the team's 23 matches
- Saw action mostly at the No. 4 singles and No. 1 doubles but played at each position and in the singles lineup
- Posted a 4-3 record in three-set matches including winning his final three
- Won his first collegiate singles contest over Florida Gulf Coast's Michael Beiler, 6-3, 7-6
- Notched a win over Wofford's Stuart Robertson in the first round of the SoCon Championship, marking the Eagles' first victory in the tournament since 2008
- Posted an impressive 13-9 doubles record, 6-4 in SoCon action, while starting in each match, primarily at the No. 1 position
- Teamed with Alain Garrido to defeat Davidson's #57 nationally-ranked doubles tandem of Joe Schafer and Calum Gee
- Born Jun 14, 1993
- Parents: Joe and Jill Dromsky
- Father was a swimmer at Georgia
- Two brothers: Zach and Sam
- Enjoys hunting, fishing, snowboarding, and scuba diving