Career Doubles Record: 3-3
Doubles Record: 1-1
Doubles Record: 2-2
- Returned to the Tennessee lineup the final two months of the season at No. 6 singles (3-0) and No. 3 doubles (2-1)
- Went 3-1 in his first weekend of action in his UT career at No. 3/4 singles, as well as his first doubles match against Murray State with partner Colton Norton.
- Clinched the winning point with his 6-1, 7-6 (3) win over Anish Sharma of Georgia Tech. Also won the first doubles match against the Yellow Jackets on court three, 8-1, with Jarryd Chaplin
- Returned to the singles at No. 6 and doubles at No. 3 lineups midway through the SEC season. He clinched the Vols' 4-2 win at Auburn and added another road win to help UT beat Alabama 4-2.
- Helped the Vols return to the final site of the NCAA championships, beating TJ Pura 6-2, 2-6, 6-0 on court 6 in the Vols' 4-2 win at Duke in the second round
- Did not compete. Will be eligible to take the court for the Vols in January
- Arrived at Tennessee but must wait in residency for a calendar year before being eligible (January 2014)
- Rose as high as 1286 in singles and 811 in doubles in the ATP world rankings
- Won an ITF Futures doubles title in 2010
- In the junior ITF world rankings, reached as high as No. 59 largely because his standout doubles play
- Won six doubles titles in the ITF junior circuit.
- Born April 30, 1992.
- Recipient of the McLaughlin Athletic Scholarship Endowment