RECORD & HONORS
Singles Record: 35-55
Doubles Record: 58-31
Career High Doubles Ranking: No. 5 (with Luis Valero)
2016 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
2016-17 - SENIOR
Singles Record: 12-17 (1-8 SEC)
Doubles Record: 17-14 (1-6 SEC)
- Primarily played No. 5 singles and No. 1 (with Luis Valero) and No. 2 (with Scott Jones) in doubles in his final season with the Vols.
- Biggest SEC highlight came in the regular season finale at LSU; he clinched the doubles point with Scott Jones on court 2 and then clinched the 4-3 deciding victory over Julian Saborio 4-6, 6-2, 6-2 on court 5.
- Toppled the top-ranked doubles team against Wake Forest with partner Luis Valero
- Schipanski and Valero lost their opening-round match Thursday at the USTA/ITA National Indoor Intercollegiate Championships.
- Defeated Kentucky's Beck Pennington and Enzo Wallart 3-6, 6-4, [10-4] with Luis Valero to win the ITA Ohio Valley Regional Championships on Monday
- Schipanski and Valero opened the doubles tournament with a victory Thursday at the ITA All-American Championships
- Advanced to the third round of doubles with Luis Valero with a 6-3 victory over Elon's Felipe Sarrasague and Mario Paccini at the Southern Intercollegiate Championships
2015-16 - JUNIOR
Singles Record: 13-26 (2-10)
Doubles Record: 25-10 (3-5)
- In his second year in the lineup, primarily played No. 4 and 5 singles and No. 1 doubles with Luis Valero.
- He had a team-leading 25 doubles victories and was ranked as high as 15th nationally in doubles with Valero. They made their NCAA doubles tournament debut in May and reached the second round.
- Made his career debut as No. 1 doubles with Luis Valero going 2-0 opening weekend.
- After defeating Duke and a No. 25 ranked doubles team against Wake Forest, he went a combined 2-0 this weekend, playing No. 1 doubles with Luis Valero. They have now reached a career high doubles ranking of No.16
- Helped clinch the doubles point against Ole Miss by defeating No. 54 Babic/Kraljevic 6-3 with Luis Valero.
- Picked up two SEC wins by defeated Baker Newman from Vanderbilt 6-1, 6-3 and Nikola Samardzic from LSU 6-1, 6-1.
- Won seven singles matches and a team-leading 12 doubles matches during the fall season, teaming up with four different Vols.
- He and Luis Valero joined forces in doubles again, going 6-1 during the fall and beating teammates Igor Smelyanski and Preston Touliatos to win the SEC Fall Classic. En route to the title, they earned their first ranked win, beating then-No. 12 Elliott Orkin and Maxx Lipman of Florida 8-4 in the semifinals.
- Reached the doubles semifinals of the USTA/ITA Ohio Valley Regional Championships with Smelyanski.
- Had a four-match singles winning streak during the fall, one shy of his career best.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE
Singles Record: 10-12 (3-5 SEC)
Doubles Record: 15-6 (4-5 SEC)
2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll
- Made his long-awaited Tennessee debut in the middle of the Vols' lineup, going 2-2 through the first two weekends.
- Teamed up with Andrew Dromsky at No. 3 doubles, winning their first five matches together
- Had a five-match winning streak 2/6-2/24 on courts 2 and 3.
- Scored a pair of ranked wins in the spring, beating Wake Forest's No. 52 Jon Ho 6-3, 6-1 and Texas A&M's No. 39 Harrison Adams 6-1, 6-3.
- Rallied from 4-0 down in the deciding tiebreaker to beat Georgia Tech's Michael Kay 7-6, 2-6, 7-6 to clinch the Vols' 4-3 road victory.
- Played most of the SEC season with Luis Valero at No. 3 doubles, going 4-3 together in conference play.
- Won three of final four completed matches with Valero. The two went 6-3 on court 6.
- Did not play. Finishing his year in residency and will be able to play for the Vols in January.
SPRING 2014 - FRESHMAN
- Arrived at Tennessee in January 2014
PRIOR TO TENNESSEE
- Achieved a career high ATP World Tour ranking of 860 in singles and 746 in doubles
- Reached three singles quarterfinals on the ITF Futures Tour and played in two doubles finals
- Won the TennisCentral 18 and under ITF Summer Championships in 2011
- Represented Australia in the 2010 Junior Davis Cup Final
- Born April 16, 1994
- Parents: Dean and Cindy Schipanski. His mother is a doctor and his father is a sport center manager.
- Sisters: Annika and Lucy
- Part of the Australian tradition at Tennessee. There has been an Aussie on the roster every year since 1988
- Recipient of the Markham Athletic Scholarship Endowment