Doubles Record: 13-6
Singles Record: 10-9 (3-5 SEC)
Doubles Record: 13-6 (4-5 SEC)
- Made his long-awaited Tennessee debut in the middle of the Vols' lineup, going 2-2 through the first two weekends.
- Teamed up with Andrew Dromsky at No. 3 doubles, winning their first five matches together
- Had a five-match winning streak 2/6-2/24 on courts 2 and 3.
- Scored a pair of ranked wins in the spring, beating Wake Forest's No. 52 Jon Ho 6-3, 6-1 and Texas A&M's No. 39 Harrison Adams 6-1, 6-3.
- Rallied from 4-0 down in the deciding tiebreaker to beat Georgia Tech's Michael Kay 7-6, 2-6, 7-6 to clinch the Vols' 4-3 road victory.
- Played most of the SEC season with Luis Valero at No. 3 doubles, going 4-3 together.
- Did not play. Finishing his year in residency and will be able to play for the Vols in January.
- Arrived at Tennessee in January 2014
- Achieved a career high ATP World Tour ranking of 860 in singles and 746 in doubles
- Reached three singles quarterfinals on the ITF Futures Tour and played in two doubles finals
- Won the TennisCentral 18 and under ITF Summer Championships in 2011
- Represented Australia in the 2010 Junior Davis Cup Final
- Born April 16, 1994
- Parents: Dean and Cindy Schipanski. His mother is a doctor and his father is a sport center manager.
- Sisters: Annika and Lucy
- Part of the Australian tradition at Tennessee. There has been an Aussie on the roster every year since 1988
- Recipient of the Leslie & Rita Doss Athletic Scholarship