Career Doubles Record: 15-11
Doubles Record: 15-11 (4-4 SEC)
- Started in the middle of the Vols' lineup to open the spring, going 3-1 in the first two weekends.
- Teamed up with fellow freshman Igor Smelyanski in doubles, going 3-1 the first two weekends on court 2.
- Provided stability at the No. 4 position in the singles lineup, going 5-4 in SEC play.
- Earned two ranked wins in conference play, beating No. 113 Andrew Schafer of South Carolina and No. 122 Tassilo Schmid of Mississippi State.
- Biggest win for Valero came in the second round of the SEC Tournament. As the final match on court the final hour of play, he rallied from a break down to beat Stuart Kenyon 6-7, 6-4, 7-5 to clinch the Vols' 4-3 victory over Alabama.
- Teamed up with Jack Schipanski early in SEC play and the two went 6-3 on court 3.
- Ended the season with 18 wins, the second-most on the team.
- Won his career debut over Johan den Toom (Arkansas), 6-4, 6-2 in the opening round of the Southern Intercollegiate Championships
- Reached the consolation semifinals of the SEC Fall Classic
- Advanced to the round of 16 at the USTA/ITA Ohio Valley Regional Championships, beating ETSU's No. 1 player, David Biosca, along the way
- Achieved career-high ITF world junior ranking of No. 71
- Won nine ITF junior titles (four singles titles, five doubles titles)
- Represented Colombia at the 2014 Youth Olympic Games shortly before starting school at UT
- Born June 5, 1996
- Recipient of the James M. Boring Athletic Scholarship