- Points: 29 // Troy, 12/21/16
- Rebounds: 7 // Saint Francis, 12/3/14
- Assists: 11 // Tenn. State, 11/30/16*
- Steals: 5 // JMU, 11/11/16
- Blocks: 2 // Arkansas, 2/19/17
- Field Goals: 9 // Vanderbilt, 1/22/17*
- 3-Pointers: 7 // Troy, 12/21/16
- Free Throws: 5 // Alabama, 2/19/15
- Minutes: 40 // Florida, 2/23/17 *Indicates most recent high
- UT Student-Athlete Advisory Committee -- 2016-17
- SEC Academic Honor Roll -- 2015-16
- SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll -- 2014-15
2016-17 - JUNIOR
- Led the Lady Vols in 3-point shooting percentage on the season at 38.9 percent and also ended with her highest scoring average in her career at 8.0 points per game.
- She eclipsed double-digit scoring nine times on the season, including three efforts with at least 20 points. Led UT in threes made in 11 contests throughout the year and three times in scoring.
- Averaged 9.9 points, 2.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game and hitting 46.8 percent of her shots and 50 percent of her three pointers in the Lady Vols’ victories.
- Hit a trio of threes to help keep Tennessee within reach of Florida. She finished with 15 points in the win.
- Dropped 17 points, five rebounds and a career-high two blocks in Tennessee's win over Arkansas.
- Stepped up in UT's game against Alabama, scoring 14 points and tying her season high in rebounds with five.
- Tallied 14 points, four assists and two steals in Tennessee's game against Texas A&M.
- Returned to the starting lineup for the first time since UNCW, posting six points and four assists in 34 minutes against Missouri.
- Hit a clutch 3-pointer in the middle of the fourth quarter to push the Lady Vols' lead to nine and help lead Tennessee past #4 South Carolina on the road. She finished with eight points on the night.
- Eclipsed double-digit scoring in consecutive SEC games for the first time in her career, finishing with 19 against Vanderbilt (1/22) and 11 versus Florida (1/26).
- Posted 29 points in win over Troy on 9-of-16 shooting and seven 3-pointers in 36 minutes, all of which were career highs.
- Tallied 20 points on 9-14 shooting while adding five boards and four assists in 25 minutes vs. App. State.
- Scored nine points and grabbed four steals while tying her career high with 11 assists vs. TSU.
- Started the season out hot as she hit 10-11 three pointers and had two of the three highest scoring games of her career in the first two contests of the 2016-17 season.
- Scored a career high 21 points on 6-7 shooting from behind the arc against Navy.
- Notched 18 points on 4-4 shooting from behind the three-point line while also adding a career-high five steals in 26 minutes off the bench as the Lady Vols defeated JMU 81-69.
- Averaging 17.7 points, 4.7 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game in season openers.
- Scored 10 points and grabbed six boards (which was more than she had in any game in 2015-16) in 27 minutes vs. Carson-Newman in the exhibition win.
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE
- Averaged 3.0 points, 1.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 29 games during the 2015-16 season.
- Led the team in assists three times and three pointers twice.
- Notched a season-best 15 points, five rebounds and six assists on 5-of-8 shooting in the season opener against Central Arkansas.
- Recorded SEC highs with eight points, four rebounds and two assists on 4-of-6 shooting from the field vs. Auburn.
- Missed four straight games in December due to a foot injury.
- Returned to action with 17 minutes against Stetson, hitting both shots from behind the three-point line to help her finish with eight points, two rebounds and three assists.
- Tallied seven points on 3-for-4 shooting off the bench in the win over #20 Mizzou.
- Scored seven points in nine minutes off the bench against UAlbany.
- Notched five assists, three rebounds and three steals in 22 minutes against ETSU.
- Notched six points on 2-of-3 shooting in eight minutes off the bench in the SEC quarters vs. Texas A&M.
- Went 2-of-3 from the three-point line, finishing with six points at home versus Arkansas on Feb. 4.
- Led the team with five assists off the bench at Arkansas on Jan. 14.
2014-15 - FRESHMAN
- Played in all 36 games in her first season at Tennessee, starting the first three.
- She became the 18th freshman to start her first game as a Lady Vol.
- Carded a double-double of 20 points and 11 assists in the opener vs. Penn, recording the most assists by a Lady Vol in a freshman debut.
- It marked the seventh double-double by a UT freshman but the first-ever of the points/assists variety.
- She was only the fifth Lady Vol to score 20 or more in her rookie debut.
- Scored in double figures five times as a freshman, including 12 points on 5-of-6 shooting in a top-10 showdown vs. Oregon State.
- Was 4-of-4 from the field vs. Wichita State and finished with 10 points.
- Recorded 49 assists and 40 turnovers for the season.
- Committed only one turnover over her final five games of the 2014-15 season.
- Nabbed three or more steals on three occasions, including four vs. Saint Francis to go along with 11 points, seven rebounds and four assists.
- Finished fifth on the team in steals with 26 despite ranking ninth in minutes played.
- Played for the Tennessee Flight AAU team.
- Ranked No. 28 in 2014 espnW HoopGurlz Top 100.
- Rated as a five-star recruit on that list and the No. 4-ranked guard.
- Blue Star rated her as the No. 22 player in the country.
- Full Court ranked her the No. 32 player in the nation.
- All-Star Girls Report had her 46th.
- WBCA All-American (2014).
- McDonald's All-American (2014).
- Had three points, five assists and four rebounds in 20 minutes in the 2014 McDonald's All-American Game.
- Won Powerade Jam Fest skills competition and three-point shootout in conjunction with the McDonald's Game.
- Became first McDonald's All-American to win two contests at the Powerade Jam Fest.
- USA TODAY All-American - Third Team (2014).
- SchollyMe All-World Game participant (2014).
- Class AAA Miss Basketball (2014) and Miss Basketball finalist (2013).
- Tennessean Mid-State Player of the Year (2013).
- Played on back-to-back state championship teams in 2012 and 2013.
- Helped 2013 Riverdale team to national championship season.
- Four-time Class AAA all-state honoree.
- Four-time all-district and all-region selection.
- Averaged 17.8 ppg., 4.2 rpg., 3.4 apg. and 2.8 spg. as a senior.
- She shot 44% from the field, 35% on threes and 77% from the free throw line.
- As a junior, she averaged 16.0 ppg., 4.0 apg. and 2.5 spg.
- Full name is Alexa C. Middleton.
- Born on Oct. 31, 1995, in Nashville, Tenn.
- Parents are Michael and Celeste Middleton.
- Celeste played basketball at Murfreesboro Oakland High School and at Lipscomb University.
- Has an older brother, Killen.
- Majoring in advertising.
- Recipient of the Marion D. Hoppe Winners' Circle Scholarship for Off Guards.
- Follow @AMidd33 on Twitter and @alexacm33 on Instagram.