- Points: 19 // Vanderbilt, 1/5/15
- Rebounds: 7 // Central Arkansas, 11/15/15*
- Assists: 8 // Florida, 1/23/14
- Steals: 6 // Central Arkansas, 11/15/15*
- Blocks: 3 // Arkansas, 1/11/15
- Field Goals: 6 // Vanderbilt, 1/5/15*
- 3-Pointers: 4 // Miami, 11/18/12
- Free Throws: 5 // Vanderbilt, 1/5/15*
- Minutes: 40 // Texas A&M, 1/26/14
* Indicates most recent high
- WBCA Allstate Good Works Team Nominee
- VOLeaders Academy -- 2015-16
- Arthur Ashe Jr. Sports Scholar -- 2014-15
- NSCA All-American Athlete Award -- 2014-15
- SEC Academic Honor Roll -- 2014-15
- SEC All-Freshman Team -- 2013-14
- SEC Academic Honor Roll -- 2013-14
- SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll -- 2012-13
2015-16 - REDSHIRT JUNIOR
- Notched 10 points, five rebounds and four assists in 37 minutes against #12/11 Texas A&M.
- Scored 10 points and had two assists while going 2-4 from the three point line vs. Arkansas.
- Notched seven points and a team best three steals against Alabama.
- Scored 11 points on 4-6 shooting including hitting both of her three pointers against #13 Mississippi St.
- Notched eight points, two rebounds and three assists in the win over Vandy.
- Made five of eight three pointers over the past two games against Mizzou and Florida.
- Scored 13 points as she hit three from behind the arc and added three steals vs. Florida.
- Hit two three pointers on her way to nine points to help the Lady Vols defeat #20 Missouri.
- Notched eight points and a team best three steals and two assists in the win over #7/7 Oregon State.
- Scored a season-high 14 points to propel the Lady Vols to a 58-51 victory over Wichita State.
- Tallied six points and a team-high five assists in the game versus Texas.
- Led the team with three steals off the bench in the 63-55 victory over UAlbany.
- Had her streak of 28 straight starts snapped when she came off the bench against Chattanooga.
- Tied her career highs with six steals and seven rebounds in the season opening 102-47 win over Central Arkansas.
- Shot 7-of-14 and scored 19 points which would have tied a career high if the stats counted in the exhibition against Carson-Newman, while also notching five assists and four steals against Carson-Newman.
2014-15 - REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE
- Led the SEC in steals (80) and steals per game (2.3).
- Posted most steals by a Lady Vol since Alexis Hornbuckle had 104 in 2007-08.
- Made second-most three-pointers (29) on the team.
- Started a career-high 31 games and averaged 30.0 minutes per contest, which was second behind only Ariel Massengale.
- Played 12 of her 35 games without committing a turnover and another 10 with only one miscue.
- Scored in double figures on 11 occasions.
- Scored a career-best 19 points at Vanderbilt on Jan. 5, 2015, connecting on six of 10 field goal attempts.
- Had a then-personal-best 16 points the game before, vs. Missouri, in the SEC opener.
- Grabbed career highs of seven rebounds vs. Texas and Missouri.
- Averaged 9.1 points per contest during SEC regular-season games, shooting 46 percent from the field and 43.2 percent on threes.
- Posted back-to-back six-steal efforts vs. Oral Roberts and Winthrop.
- Knocked down a trio of three-pointers vs. Missouri, at Auburn, vs. LSU and vs. Vanderbilt.
- Registered a career-high three blocked shots at Arkansas.
2013-14 - REDSHIRT FRESHMAN
- Named to the SEC All-Freshman Team.
- Started 21 of 35 games as a redshirt freshman, guiding the team to a 14-2 record over the final 16 games after the team's starting point guard, Ariel Massengale, was lost to injury.
- Averaged 7.8 points, shot 45.9% from the field and led the team with 44 assists (vs. 26 turnovers) and 28 steals during that stretch.
- Was instrumental in UT's 20-point win over Florida, the game Massengale was hurt, dishing out a career-high eight assists while matching her season high in scoring with 14 points.
- Stepped in to start for Massengale against Texas A&M, playing all 40 minutes and scoring 10 points, including a perfect 4-4 from the FT line in the key road victory over the SEC leaders at the time.
- Recorded her first three-game stretch of her career scoring 10 or more points in back-to-back-to-back games against Florida (14), Texas A&M (10) and Arkansas (10).
- Notched 14 points, going a perfect 4-4 in FTs, in UT's 73-61 regular-season finale win against No. 4/5 South Carolina.
- Had a strong defensive impact in the SMU game, guarding top player Keena Mays and preventing her from her usual 20+ point game with only 12 points on three-of-14 shooting.
- Was the only Lady Vol of the season to snag five steals in a game, recording a career high in that category at home against Vanderbilt.
- Averaged 9.0 points and 2.7 rebounds per game during SEC Tournament action, as Tennessee claimed its 17th postseason league championship.
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
- Played in seven games, starting the first five contests, in her first year at UT before redshirting due to injury.
- Injured her right shoulder vs. Miami and later re-injured it vs. Middle Tennessee and North Carolina.
- Had surgery on that shoulder on Dec. 13 to repair a labral tear and missed remainder of the season.
- Became the 17th freshman to start her first career game as a Lady Vol, notching four points, two rebounds and two steals in 17 minutes against Chattanooga.
- Had four assists, four rebounds, three points and only one turnover during 36 minutes in a start at Georgia Tech that gave Holly Warlick her first victory as head coach.
- Led the Lady Vols to another key early-season road victory, going 4-5 from the arc and 4-4 from the line for a career-high 16 points in 28 minutes at Miami.
- Member of the 2010 USA Youth Olympic Games Team that posted a 6-1 slate and captured the bronze medal in Singapore.
- Participated in the 2009 USA U16 National Team Trials.
- Played AAU ball for Georgia Elite.
- Ranked No. 21 in 2012 espnW HoopGurlz Top 100.
- Honored as a 2010 ESPN Rise Underclass All-American.
- Missed more than half of her senior season while recovering from a torn ACL in her left knee and played last few games of her career with a partially-separated shoulder.
- Had career highs of 31 points (2009) and 13 rebounds (2010).
- Averaged 14.8 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.7 steals as a junior.
- Numbers included 17.6 points, 6.5 rebounds, 4.7 assists, 5.7 steals and 2.2 blocks as a sophomore.
- Georgia Sports Writers Association All-State First Team (2009, 2010, 2011), Honorable Mention (2012) and GSWA Player of the Year (2010, 2011).
- Georgia Athletic Coaches Association All-State (2009-12) and GACA Player of the Year in (2011).
- Atlanta Tip-Off Club All-Metro Team (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012).
- Atlanta Journal Constitution All-Gwinnett County First Team (2009, 2010, 2011) and Second Team (2012).
- Gainesville Times Player of the Year (2011) and All-Area Team (2009, 2010, 2011).
- Gwinnett Tip-Off Club Player of the Year (2010, 2011).
- 6AA All-Region (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) and Region 6AA Player of the Year (2010, 2011).
- Led Buford to AA state titles from 2009-11 and a runner-up finish in 2012.
- Full name is Andraya Nichole "Draya" Carter.
- Born on Nov. 12, 1993, in Decatur, Ga., and signed with UT on her 18th birthday.
- Parents are Gary "Tyke" and Jessica Lhamon.
- Siblings include Alli, Zoey and Curt Lhamon and Chris and Shay Carter.
- Has pet snakes named Nothing, Khaleesi and Hendrix.
- Graduated in August 2015 with a degree in communication studies and is working on a master's in sport psychology.
- Recipient of the Randall Keith Nutt Athletic Scholarship Endowment.
- Follow @DrayaNichole on Twitter and @drayanichole on Instagram.