- Points: 20 // Saint Francis, 12/3/14
- Rebounds: 10 // Boise St., 3/21/15
- Assists: 5 // Alabama, 2/19/15
- Steals: 4 // Saint Francis, 12/3/14
- Blocks: 2 // Kentucky 2/15/15*
- Field Goals: 7 // Saint Francis, 12/3/14
- 3-Pointers: 2 // Stanford, 12/16/15
- Free Throws: 7 // Vanderbilt, 3/1/15*
- Minutes: 29 // Notre Dame, 1/18/16 *Indicates most recent high
- SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll -- 2014-15
2015-16 - SOPHOMORE
- Tallied season highs with 18 points and four assists to go along with five boards at Vanderbilt.
- Notched seven points and eight rebounds and a season-high four assists against Arkansas.
- Scored a season high 17 points and tied a career high with 10 rebounds, six of which came on the offensive end, while also notching three assists, one block and two steals on 7-12 shooting against Alabama.
- Notched five points and tied her season-high with six rebounds against Kentucky.
- Scored seven points and grabbed four rebounds and two steals in UT's win over Vandy.
- Registered 11 points and three rebounds on 4 for 8 shooting against #3 Notre Dame.
- Reached double figures in scoring in four out her first five games this year.
- Scored 10 points and pulled down six boards against Florida.
- Recorded team bests of 13 points and three steals as the Lady Vols took down #20 Mizzou.
- Scored 12 points in the second half while also adding two boards, three assists and two steals in the win over Stetson.
- Grabbed six rebounds, tied for second best in her career, in front of a hometown crowd at #7/7 Oregon State.
- Started her first game back in the lineup and finished with a team-best 12 points and a career high two three pointers while also adding three boards and two steals.
- Did not play in the first nine games of the season after breaking her left hand in preseason action.
2014-15 - FRESHMAN
- Played in all 36 games and started three, averaging 5.2 pts. and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- Scored in double figures nine times as a rookie, hitting for a career-best 20 points while shooting 7-of-12 from the field and 5-of-5 from the free throw line vs. Saint Francis.
- Had double-figure point totals in three of her first four games, making her Lady Vol debut with 10 points, five rebounds, four assists and a block vs. Penn.
- Ranked second on the team in free throw percentage at 83.1 percent.
- Played in all three games of the SEC Tournament and averaged 8.3 points and 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- Produced 10 points, six rebounds and four assists in the SEC quarterfinal win over Georgia.
- Followed that effort with nine points vs. Kentucky in the SEC semifinals and matched a (then) career high with seven rebounds.
- Played a key role in Tennessee's come-from-behind NCAA Sweet 16 win over Gonzaga, tallying 12 points, six rebounds and a block in 28 minutes.
- Scored a personal SEC-high 13 points and added five boards, two assists and a steal in the regular-season finale vs. Vanderbilt.
- Turned in 12 minutes of gritty play and tallied four points, a (then) SEC personal-high three steals, two rebounds and an assist in a 73-72 win at #10/10 Kentucky.
- Grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds and tallied six points and an assist in the win over Boise State in the NCAA First Round.
- Participated in 2012 USA U17 World Championship Team Trials along with current Lady Vols Alexa Middleton and Mercedes Russell.
- Participated in the 2011 USA U16 Team Trials.
- Played for Team Concept AAU team with current Lady Vols Russell and Jordan Reynolds.
- Ranked No. 6 in 2014 espnW HoopGurlz Top 100.
- Rated as a five-star recruit on that list and the No. 1-ranked wing.
- Full Court ranked her the No. 9 player in the nation.
- Blue Star rated her No. 19 nationally.
- The All-Star Girls Report slots her at No. 25 in the country.
- McDonald's All-American (2014).
- Tallied a team-leading 15 points, four rebounds and two steals in 17 minutes to help the West to victory in the 2014 McDonald's All-American Game.
- Parade All-American (2014).
- USA TODAY All-American - Second Team (2014).
- Max Preps All-American - Second Team (2014).
- Gatorade Oregon Girls Basketball Player of the Year (2014).
- Oregon 6A Player of the Year (2014).
- The Oregonian Player of the Year (2014).
- Three-time recipient of 6A OSAA All-State accolades (2012, 2013, 2014).
- Three-time Metro League Player of the Year (2012, 2013, 2014).
- Four-time All-Metro League First Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014).
- Carded 30 points and 13 rebounds vs. Beaverton in 2014 6A third-place game.
- Helped WHS finish second in state as a sophomore and fourth as a junior.
- Averaged 28.2 ppg., 14.0 rpg., 4.1 spg. and 3.0 apg. in 2014.
- Posted 23.7 ppg., 9.6 rpg., 4.7 spg., 2.5 apg. and 1.0 bpg. during junior season.
- Featured in New York Times, Good Morning America and CNN in 2008 as a 12-year-old being banned from a boys basketball league for being too good.
- Jaime Nicole Nared was born Sept. 14, 1995, in Portland, Ore.
- Parents are Reiko Williams and Greg Nared.
- Father played basketball at Maryland from 1985-89.
- Has two sisters, Jackie Nared and Eboni Clay.
- Jackie signed to play basketball at Maryland, transferred and finished her career in 2013-14 at St. Mary's College in California.
- Majoring in communication studies.
- Recipient of the Marion D. Hoppe Winners' Circle Scholarship.
- Follow @jaimenaredd on Twitter and @jaimenared on Instagram.