- Points: 19 // Chattanooga, 11/26/14
- Rebounds: 11 // Georgia Tech, 11/11/12
- Assists: 4 // Lipscomb, 12/7/14*
- Steals: 4 // Ole Miss, 2/10/13
- Blocks: 4 // Alabama, 1/20/13
- Field Goals: 7 // Chattanooga, 11/26/14
- 3-Pointers: 2 // Florida, 1/23/14
- Free Throws: 6 // Saint Francis, 12/3/14
- Minutes: 28 // Chattanooga, 11/26/14* *Indicates most recent high
- SEC Academic Honor Roll -- 2015
2014-15 - JUNIOR
- Played in only seven games, starting six of them, in a season shortened because of lingering concussion-like symptoms.
- UT sought and was granted a medical hardship waiver to restore a year of her eligibility.
- Was averaging 10.7 points and 5.0 rebounds through six games before playing only 15 minutes vs. Stanford and sitting out the remainder of the season.
- Finished at 9.4 ppg. and 4.6 rpg., scoring in double figures on four occasions.
- Notched career highs in points (19) and rebounds (8) at Chattanooga, hitting 7-of-15 shots from the field and 5-of-7 from the free throw line.
- Scored 16 points and matched her career best for caroms with eight in 19 minutes vs. Saint Francis.
- Played well in the win at Rutgers, hitting six of nine shots to finish with 12 points to go along with six rebounds, two steals and a blocked shot in 25 minutes of duty.
- Tallied 10 points in 25 minutes of action at Texas.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
- Played in 34 games and got starting nods on seven occasions as a sophomore.
- Recorded four outings with 10 or more points and led the team in rebounding on two occasions.
- Bolstered her reputation as the team's defensive stopper, able to cover any position on the floor.
- Against Maryland in the Sweet 16, put up 11 points, going 4-of-6 in field goals and 3-of-4 from the free throw line, while also grabbing two rebounds and one steal in 17 minutes.
- In NCAA games, was 10-of-12 from the free throw line, shooting 83.3 percent.
- Instrumental off the bench in the Lady Vols' 20-point win against Florida, tying her season-high in scoring with 13 points, draining a career-high three treys, and tying her season-high in steals (2) and field goals (5).
- Pulled down a team-best six rebounds and tied her season-high in scoring with 13 points at Vanderbilt, while adding one block and one steal.
- Grabbed 10 boards and was one point away from her ﬁrst career double-double against Troy on Dec. 14.
- Notched double figures in rebounds for the second time this season, as she brought down 10 against LSU while adding eight points on Jan. 2.
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
- Was Tennessee's first player off the bench in 18 of 35 games as a freshman, and she played in all 35 contests.
- Perhaps the most athletic player on the roster, she hit double figures in scoring on five occasions and in rebounding once.
- Averaged 4.7 points and 3.9 rebounds for the entire season, she elevated her numbers to 6.0 points and 4.0 rebounds in NCAA tournament play.
- Scored a career-high 14 points and added eight points, four blocks an assist and a steal vs. Alabama, which happens to be her mom's alma mater.
- Grabbed a career-best 11 rebounds in only her second college game, also contributing six points and an assist as Tennessee bounced back from a season-opening loss with a big road victory over No. 16/20 Georgia Tech.
- Posted 12 points, seven boards, four assists and a block in the SEC opener vs. No. 13/11 Georgia.
- Named the AutoZone Player of the Game after scoring 12 points, grabbing six rebounds and snagging two steals in UT's 83-64 victory over Vanderbilt.
- Played summer ball for the Southern Starz.
- Ranked No. 39 in espnW HoopGurlz Top 100.
- WBCA All-American (2012).
- Played in 2012 WBCA All-American Game, joining UT teammate Bashaara Graves on the victorious White squad.
- Gatorade State Player of the Year (2012).
- 6A Player of the Year (2011, 2012).
- 6A All-State First Team (2010, 2011, 2012).
- 6A State Championship MVP (2011).
- North/South All-Star MVP (2011).
- Alabama Miss Basketball (2012).
- Huntsville Times Elite Basketball POY (2010, 2012).
- Birmingham Super 5 (2010, 2011, 2012).
- Averaged 21 points, 12 rebounds, four assists and three blocks as a senior and shot 57 percent from the floor.
- Produced averages of 14 points, 15 rebounds and four assists as a junior and 17, 10 and two, respectively, as a sophomore.
- Career highs include 38 points (2010) and 20 rebounds (2012).
- Led her team to a state title in 2011 and a runner-up finish in 2012.
- Full name is Jasmine Daishawn Jones.
- Born on Sept. 29, 1993, in Huntsville, Ala.
- Mother is Latrish Jones, a former standout player at Alabama.
- Member of honor roll at Bob Jones High School.
- Was a 5-8 high jumper for the BJHS track team.
- Majoring in sociology.
- Recipient of the Emily Yoakum Winners' Circle Scholarship.
- Follow @dai_jones02 on Twitter and @dai_jones02 on Instagram.