- Points: 17 // S. Carolina, 3/8/15
- Rebounds: 11 // Mississippi State, 1/28/16
- Assists: 8 // Lipscomb, 12/29/13
- Steals: 7 // Oral Roberts, 11/17/14
- Blocks: 2 // Alabama, 1/31/16*
- Field Goals: 6 // S. Carolina, 3/8/15
- 3-Pointers: 3 // Kentucky, 3/7/15
- Free Throws: 7 // Gonzaga, 3/28/15*
- Minutes: 41 // Mississippi State, 1/28/16 *Indicates most recent high
- SEC All-Tournament Team -- 2014-15
- SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll -- 2013-14
2016-17 - SENIOR
- Has 20 assists and only nine turnovers through her first six games. Her 2.2 assist to turnover ratio is the best of any season in her career and leads the team.
- Missed the game against Tennessee State game due to injury.
- Posted an all-around performance in loss at Virginia Tech with 11 points, eight rebounds, three assists, two blocks and a steal in 27 minutes.
- Scored 10 points on 5-6 shooting and added 7 rebounds, three assists and four steals vs. ETSU.
- Notched 12 points, eight rebounds, two steals and seven assists (tying her 2015-16 season high) in the win over Navy.
2015-16 - JUNIOR
- Led the team with 2.6 assists per game while also adding 4.8 points and 2.3 rebounds per contest in 2015-16.
- Led the team in assists 12 times during the 2015-16 season.
- Scored in double figures four times and led the team in scoring twice.
- Played in 34 games as a junior, starting on 19 occasions.
- Notched her first career double-double with 15 points and a career-high 11 rebounds in 41 minutes while also recording three assists against #13 Mississippi State on Jan. 28.
- Posted a season-high 16 points as well as seven rebounds and three assists at Texas A&M.
- Scored 12 points on 4-of-7 shooting while adding three boards, two assists and two steals against Arizona State in the NCAA Second Round.
- Tallied 10 points, eight rebounds, four assists and two steals in the SEC Tourney game vs. Arkansas.
- Scored nine points on 4-of-6 shooting and added three rebounds, two assists and two steals at Kentucky.
- Registered nine points, five rebounds and a season-high seven assists against #3 Notre Dame.
- Scored a (then) season-high eight points and tied for the team lead with two assists in front of her home-state crowd at #7/7 Oregon State.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE
- Played in every game, starting in 31 of those, and averaged 7.3 points and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Scored 10-plus points in 10 contests.
- Scored a career-high 17 points vs. South Carolina in the SEC Tournament championship game.
- Led the team in scoring on three occasions and notched back-to-back double-digit point games on two occasions for the first time in her career.
- Shot 79.4 percent from the free throw line, the fourth-best mark on the team.
- Recorded 83 assists vs. only 56 turnovers, sporting a 1.5 assist-to-turnover ratio.
- Led the team in steals on nine occasions, including eight outings with three or more swipes.
- Averaged 11.3 points and 5.7 rebounds per game and made the SEC All-Tournament Team.
- Posted 13 points and seven boards vs. Kentucky in the SEC tourney semifinal contest.
- Had 12 points, seven rebounds, three assists and a block, and she hit the game-tying free throw vs. Gonzaga to send the game into overtime after UT had been down 17 points in the NCAA Sweet 16.
- Finished with 13 points, three steals and a pair of rebounds at Florida, setting the tone in the second half with 10 points over the final 20 minutes.
- Tallied 15 points vs. Georgia for a (then) career best and propelled UT past a pesky Lady Bulldogs squad in Knoxville.
- Carded a career-high seven steals vs. Oral Roberts, the most by a Lady Vol sophomore since Loree Moore had seven in 2002.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN
- Key player off the bench as a rookie, earning more time as a reserve point guard during the second half of the season.
- In 34 games, she posted 62 assists compared to only 34 turnovers during her first college season.
- That differential resulted in a 1.8 assist-to-turnover ratio, which ranked her second on the team behind Ariel Massengale.
- Connected on 18-of-23 free throw attempts, making her final 14 shots of the season to finish at 78.3 percent for the year.
- Driving force in UT's 17th SEC Tournament title, scoring a career-best 11 points, going 4-of-6 from the field and a perfect 3-for-3 from the free throw line, vs. Kentucky.
- Scored nine of those points in the game's final five minutes vs. the Wildcats.
- Was nationally trending on Twitter because of her contributions to the win over UK in that game.
- Instrumental in UT's SEC semifinal game victory vs. Texas A&M, tallying nine points on four field goals made.
- With Ariel Massengale out because of injury and Andraya Carter in foul trouble, Reynolds stepped up at Ole Miss and contributed seven points, three rebounds and a steal toward the road victory.
- Sidelined during the Missouri game due to a turned left ankle in practice the day before, marking the only game of the season she did not play.
- Participated in USA tryouts for U19 team in 2013 and U16 in 2011 but was not chosen for those squads.
- Played on AAU club Team Concept along with fellow Oregonian Mercedes Russell.
- Rated No. 26 player nationally by Women's Basketball Insider.
- Ranked No. 40 by Full Court and No. 42 in espnW HoopGurlz Top 100.
- That organization ranked her as the No. 10 guard in the class and a four-star recruit.
- Blue Star rated her as the No. 53 overall player in the class.
- Chosen a McDonald's All-American and a fourth-team MaxPreps All-American (2013).
- Tallied 10 points, 11 rebounds, three assists and a steal to help West triumph at the McDonald's All-American game in Chicago on April 3.
- Played in the 19th-annual Buffalo Wild Wings Northwest Shootout on April 20, 2013, representing Oregon in an all-star game vs. players from Washington.
- Class 6A Player of the Year (2012).
- Class 6A All-State First Team (2012, 2013).
- Class 5A All-State Second Team (2011) while playing at Jefferson.
- Averaged 18.5 points per contest as a senior in 2013.
- Scored a double-double of 15 points and 13 rebounds and added six assists as Central Catholic won its first-ever 6A state title (2013).
- Named to OSAA Class 6A All-Tournament Team for her play in state tourney.
- Averaged 18.3 points, 7.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 4.9 steals as a junior.
- Was on Jefferson's 5A state title team in 2010.
- Member of student council and on honor roll at CCHS.
- Full name is Jordan Airess Reynolds.
- Born on Aug. 4, 1995, in Portland, Ore.
- Parents are Kimberly James and Gary Thomas and her stepfather is Mark James.
- Her mom played basketball at San Diego State, and her aunt, Deborah Lange, played at Oregon.
- Siblings include Kevin, Darius, Ariel and Payton Reynolds.
- Ariel played basketball at the University of Utah.
- Jordan's high school coach, Sandy Dickerson, spent her prep days at Springfield High School, alma mater of UT teammate and fellow Oregonian Mercedes Russell.
- Majoring in recreation and sport management.
- Recipient of the Jim Stockdale Basketball Scholarship Endowment.
- Follow @kobeereynolds on Twitter and @j0rdanreyn0lds on Instagram.