- Points: 17 // S. Carolina, 3/8/15
- Rebounds: 11 // Mississippi State, 1/28/16
- Assists: 8 // Lipscomb, 12/29/13
- Steals: 7 // Oral Roberts, 11/17/14
- Blocks: 2 // Alabama, 1/31/16*
- Field Goals: 6 // S. Carolina, 3/8/15
- 3-Pointers: 3 // Kentucky, 3/7/15
- Free Throws: 7 // Gonzaga, 3/28/15*
- Minutes: 41 // Mississippi State, 1/28/16 *Indicates most recent high
- SEC All-Tournament Team -- 2014-15
- SEC First-Year Academic Honor Roll -- 2013-14
2015-16 - JUNIOR
- Led the team with 2.6 assists per game while also adding 4.8 points and 2.3 rebounds per game in 2015-16.
- Led the team in assists 12 times during the 2015-16 season.
- Scored in double figures four times and led the team in scoring twice.
- Scored 12 points on 4-7 shooting while adding three boards, two assists and two steals against Arizona St.
- Notched a team-high four assists in the NCAA Tourney first round win against Green Bay.
- Notched 10 points, eight rebounds, four assists and two steals in the SEC Tourney game vs. Arkansas.
- Ranked 15th in the SEC with 2.6 assists per game this season.
- Scored five points and dished out five assists in the win over Georgia.
- Led the team with eight rebounds and three steals off the bench vs. Alabama.
- Scored six points and secured eight rebounds in the Lady Vols win over Ole Miss.
- Posted a season high 16 points as well as seven rebounds and three assists vs. Texas A&M.
- Scored eight points and handed out six of the team's 20 assists in the win over Arkansas.
- Tallied five rebounds and five assists while also tying a career high with two blocks against Alabama.
- Averaging 8.6 points, 5.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game over the past five contests.
- Notched her first career double-double with 15 points and a career high 11 rebounds in 41 minutes while also recording three assists against #13 Mississippi State.
- Scored nine points on 4-6 shooting and added three rebounds, two assists and two steals at Kentucky.
- Registered nine points, five rebounds and a season high seven assists against #3 Notre Dame.
- Tied a career high with eight boards while also notching seven points and three assists vs. Arkansas.
- Tallied four points, four rebounds, five assists and two steals in the win over Auburn.
- Notched five points and five boards against #20 Mizzou.
- Scored a season-high eight points and tied for the team lead with two assists in front of the hometown crowd against #7/7 Oregon State.
- Tied for the team lead with two steals and hit her first three pointer of the season against Wichita State.
- Pilfered four steals to go along with four points and two rebounds in UT's 85-49 victory over ETSU.
- Reynolds led the team with three steals against Texas.
- Notched six points, six boards and four assists in the team's victory over UAlbany.
- Coralled five caroms in Tennessee's victory over Chattanooga.
- Pulled down six rebounds and had two steals in the 57-55 victory over Syracuse.
- Came off the bench to play 30 minutes while leading the team with five assists against Penn State.
2014-15 - SOPHOMORE
- Played in every game, starting in 31 of those, and averaged 7.3 points and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Scored 10-plus points in 10 contests.
- Scored a career-high 17 points vs. South Carolina in the SEC Tournament championship game.
- Led the team in scoring on three occasions and notched back-to-back double-digit point games on two occasions for the first time in her career.
- Shot 79.4 percent from the free throw line, the fourth-best mark on the team.
- Recorded 83 assists vs. only 56 turnovers, sporting a 1.5 assist-to-turnover ratio.
- Led the team in steals on nine occasions, including eight outings with three or more swipes.
- Averaged 11.3 points and 5.7 rebounds per game and made the SEC All-Tournament Team.
- Posted 13 points and seven boards vs. Kentucky in the SEC tourney semifinal contest.
- Had 12 points, seven rebounds, three assists and a block, and she hit the game-tying free throw vs. Gonzaga to send the game into overtime after UT had been down 17 points in the NCAA Sweet 16.
- Finished with 13 points, three steals and a pair of rebounds at Florida, setting the tone in the second half with 10 points over the final 20 minutes.
- Tallied 15 points vs. Georgia for a (then) career best and propelled UT past a pesky Lady Bulldogs squad in Knoxville.
- Carded a career-high seven steals vs. Oral Roberts, the most by a Lady Vol sophomore since Loree Moore had seven in 2002.
2013-14 - FRESHMAN
- Key player off the bench as a rookie, earning more time as a reserve point guard during the second half of the season.
- In 34 games, she posted 62 assists compared to only 34 turnovers during her first college season.
- That differential resulted in a 1.8 assist-to-turnover ratio, which ranked her second on the team behind Ariel Massengale.
- Connected on 18-of-23 free throw attempts, making her final 14 shots of the season to finish at 78.3 percent for the year.
- Driving force in UT's 17th SEC Tournament title, scoring a career-best 11 points, going 4-of-6 from the field and a perfect 3-for-3 from the free throw line, vs. Kentucky.
- Scored nine of those points in the game's final five minutes vs. the Wildcats.
- Was nationally trending on Twitter because of her contributions to the win over UK in that game.
- Instrumental in UT's SEC semifinal game victory vs. Texas A&M, tallying nine points on four field goals made.
- With Ariel Massengale out because of injury and Andraya Carter in foul trouble, Reynolds stepped up at Ole Miss and contributed seven points, three rebounds and a steal toward the road victory.
- Sidelined during the Missouri game due to a turned left ankle in practice the day before, marking the only game of the season she did not play.
- Participated in USA tryouts for U19 team in 2013 and U16 in 2011 but was not chosen for those squads.
- Played on AAU club Team Concept along with fellow Oregonian Mercedes Russell.
- Rated No. 26 player nationally by Women's Basketball Insider.
- Ranked No. 40 by Full Court and No. 42 in espnW HoopGurlz Top 100.
- That organization ranked her as the No. 10 guard in the class and a four-star recruit.
- Blue Star rated her as the No. 53 overall player in the class.
- Chosen a McDonald's All-American and a fourth-team MaxPreps All-American (2013).
- Tallied 10 points, 11 rebounds, three assists and a steal to help West triumph at the McDonald's All-American game in Chicago on April 3.
- Played in the 19th-annual Buffalo Wild Wings Northwest Shootout on April 20, 2013, representing Oregon in an all-star game vs. players from Washington.
- Class 6A Player of the Year (2012).
- Class 6A All-State First Team (2012, 2013).
- Class 5A All-State Second Team (2011) while playing at Jefferson.
- Averaged 18.5 points per contest as a senior in 2013.
- Scored a double-double of 15 points and 13 rebounds and added six assists as Central Catholic won its first-ever 6A state title (2013).
- Named to OSAA Class 6A All-Tournament Team for her play in state tourney.
- Averaged 18.3 points, 7.5 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 4.9 steals as a junior.
- Was on Jefferson's 5A state title team in 2010.
- Member of student council and on honor roll at CCHS.
- Full name is Jordan Airess Reynolds.
- Born on Aug. 4, 1995, in Portland, Ore.
- Parents are Kimberly James and Gary Thomas and her stepfather is Mark James.
- Her mom played basketball at San Diego State, and her aunt, Deborah Lange, played at Oregon.
- Siblings include Kevin, Darius, Ariel and Payton Reynolds.
- Ariel played basketball at the University of Utah.
- Jordan's high school coach, Sandy Dickerson, spent her prep days at Springfield High School, alma mater of UT teammate and fellow Oregonian Mercedes Russell.
- Majoring in recreation and sport management.
- Recipient of the Richard & Donna Fraser Winners' Circle Scholarship.
- Follow @kobeereynolds on Twitter and @j0rdanreyn0lds on Instagram.