- Points: 25 // Tennessee St., 11/24/14
- Rebounds: 14 // Penn, 11/14/14
- Assists: 3 // Penn, 11/14/14
- Steals: 4 // Vanderbilt, 3/1/15
- Blocks: 6 // Alabama, 2/19/15
- Field Goals: 12 // Penn, 11/14/14
- 3-Pointers: --
- Free Throws: 5 // Tennessee St., 11/24/14
- Minutes: 31 // Penn, 11/14/14* *Indicates most recent high
2015-16 - SENIOR
- Averaged 2.0 points, 1.9 rebounds and 0.4 blocks per game in the 2015-16 season.
- Led the team in blocks six times during the year.
- In her final game, she recorded two points and a rebound in seven minutes against Syracuse.
- Made her 100th career appearance as a Lady Vol against #9 Ohio State in the Sweet 16.
- Scored four key points in eight minutes off the bench as the Lady Vols defeated Arizona State.
- Notched four points and six boards in only 13 minutes in the SEC Tournament opener vs. Arkansas.
- Scored eight points and grabbed six rebounds while also notching an assist, a block and a steal on "Senior Day" against Georgia.
- Notched four points and four boards in 11 minutes off the bench against Ole Miss.
- Grabbed six rebounds in 14 minutes against #12/11 Texas A&M.
- Amassed four points, five rebounds and a blocked shot in seven minutes against Alabama.
- Scored four points, grabbed four rebounds, two blocks and two steals in 16 minutes against Arkansas.
- Played for the first time in 11 games as she scored four points on 2 for 2 from the field in four minutes against Auburn.
- Played nine minutes over the course of three games early in the season, but then missed 10 straight games with a rib injury.
2014-15 - JUNIOR
- Appeared in all 36 games, starting nine, including the first eight contests.
- Posted five games in double-figures, including the first four contests of the season, and hit 20 or more points on three occasions.
- Averaged 20.8 points and 9.5 rebounds per game over UT's first four contests, hitting 57.8 percent of her field goal attempts.
- Produced a (then) career-best 24 points on 12-of-18 shooting in the opener vs. Penn and made it a double-double effort with a career-high 14 rebounds.
- Added four blocks and three assists vs. the Quakers.
- Followed with a 20-point, nine-rebound effort vs. Oral Roberts, adding four more blocks and a pair of steals.
- One of only six players in UT history to record back-to-back 20-point games to open a season.
- After scoring 14 vs. Winthrop, she improved her career scoring best to 25 vs. Tennessee State and picked up another double-double with 11 boards.
- Hit all six shots from the field to tally 14 points vs. Georgia in the SEC Tournament quarterfinals.
- That effort vs. UGA came during the midst of a four-game span from Feb. 26 to March 7 when Moore connected on 14-of-14 attempts from the field.
- Led the team in blocked shots on eight occasions as a junior, including a career-best six-swat outing vs. Alabama.
2013-14 - SOPHOMORE
- Appeared in 21 games as a sophomore, hitting double figures in scoring twice and in rebounding on one occasion.
- Led the team in blocked shots in six contests, including a three-block outing against Tennessee State.
- Had a career day against Troy, recording her first double-double with 10 points and a team-leading 13 rebounds in a personal-best 22 minutes of play.
- Recorded her second double-figure scoring outing of the year with a season-high 11 points against Lipscomb.
- Recorded one steal and contributed two points against the Lady Demons in UT's NCAA First Round win against Northwestern State.
- Made her 2013-14 season debut against Chattanooga, entering at 9:07 remaining in the first half.
- Scored her first points of the season with a layup with 1:24 to go in the first half in that tilt vs. UTC.
- Against the Lady Mocs, she recorded four points, five rebounds and a two blocks in 12 minutes of play.
- Saw action against Northwestern State, St. John's and Maryland during the NCAA Tournament.
2012-13 - FRESHMAN
- Saw action in 20 games and was in the starting lineup vs. Davidson.
- Wore No. 21 during her first year at UT before switching to No. 1 after her rookie season.
- Scored in double figures in a pair of games for the Lady Vols.
- Tossed in a career-high 12 points vs. Ole Miss, connecting on four-of-five shots from the field and four-of-four from the free throw line.
- First double-figure scoring game came vs. Alcorn State, when she rang up 10 points and added a career-best seven boards in a career-high 18 minutes of action.
- Earned her first career start against Davidson, contributing four points and grabbing four boards.
- Had the highest free throw percentage on the team, hitting four-of-four charity attempts vs. North Carolina, Mississippi State and Ole Miss.
- Blocked two shots in home games vs. Alcorn State, Missouri and Alabama.
- Saw three minutes of action in her first game action as a Lady Vol in UT's 71-54 win over Georgia Tech.
- Played vs. Oral Roberts, Creighton and Oklahoma in the NCAA Tournament.
- Played summer ball with the Illinois Dream Team.
- Illinois Basketball Coaches Association 3A-4A All-State Second Team (2012).
- Chicago Tribune All-State special-mention selection.
- Rated a three-star recruit by HoopGurlz and the 82nd-best forward in her class nationally.
- Labeled as a shot-blocker/changer by HoopGurlz.
- Averaged nine points, seven rebounds and 2.2 blocks as a senior.
- Was one of seven players on that team to sign with an NCAA Division I school.
- Played with her twin sister, Annaya, and former Lady Vol teammate Ariel Massengale at Bolingbrook High School.
- Helped BHS win at state title in 2010-11 after transferring from Morgan Park High School.
- Originally signed with Illinois, but asked for, and was granted, a release.
- Full name is Nia Amina Moore.
- Born Sept. 11, 1993, in Chicago, Ill.
- Mother is Ayanna Moore.
- Twin sister, Annaya, played basketball at Troy (Ala.) University and is now a manager for the Lady Vols.
- Other siblings include Cameron, Kalil and Jeff.
- Majoring in psychology and scheduled to graduate in May 2016.
- Recipient of the Doris Lewis Winners' Circle Scholarship.
- Follow @niamoore1 on Instagram.