|Season||GP-GS||Min||FGs||FG Pct||3FGs||3FG Pct||FTs||FT Pct||Reb||RPG||Asst||TO||Blk||Stl||Pts||PPG|
- Points: 39 // Gallaudet., 11/15/14^
- Rebounds: 20 // Campbell, 1/27/15^
- Assists: 3 // Longwood, 12/30/14*^
- Steals: 5 // Gallaudet, 11/15/14^
- Blocks: 10 // Mississippi St., 11/20/12^
- Field Goals: 18 // Gallaudet, 11/15/14^
- 3-Pointers: --
- Free Throws: 11 // Presbyterian, 2/28/15^
- Minutes: 40 // Campbell, 3/5/15*^ *Indicates most recent high
^Indicates high occurred at Winthrop University
2016-17 -- REDSHIRT SENIOR
- In games when she plays more than 15 minutes, Nunn is averaging 9.0 points, 8.8 rebounds, 0.8 assists, 0.8 blocks, 0.8 steals and 62.5 percent shooting.
- Eclipsed the 1,000 rebound milestone against LSU, grabbing nine rebounds to go along with 13 points in the contest. Scored her 1,000th point earlier in the season against TSU.
- Grabbed a pair of offensive rebounds for two easy buckets to help Tennessee erase a 10-point deficit in the fourth quarter of the Lady Vols' win over #6 Notre Dame at home.
- Stepped as a key role player during UT's win against #17/23 Kentucky, scoring six points and grabbing seven rebounds in nine minutes of action.
- Narrowly missed her first double-double as a Lady Vol after posting 11 points and nine rebounds against UNCW, which was also her 100th career game.
- Scored a season high 12 points on 5-7 shooting while grabbing five rebounds vs. Appalachian State.
- Grabbed 15 rebounds to go along with eight points, two assists and two blocks in the win over TSU.
- Scored her 1,000th career point when she hit two free throws with 8:33 left in the 2nd quarter vs. TSU.
- Notched eight points, five rebounds and a block as she came off the bench for the first time in her Lady Vol career against ETSU.
2012-16 -- PLAYED THREE SEASONS AT WINTHROP
- Missed 2015-16 season with broken foot and transferred to Tennessee after earning her degree in business.
- Averaged a double-double of 11.2 points and 10.3 rebounds in her three seasons with the Eagles.
- Holds Winthrop career records for most rebounds (910) and blocked shots (279) while starting 86 of 88 games played.
- Was a preseason first-team All-Big South pick entering her senior season.
- Nunn put up 13.7 points and 11.3 rebounds per contest as a junior in 2014-15, tallying WU single-season records of 333 rebounds and 109 blocks.
- She finished her junior year ranked ninth in NCAA Division I in blocks per game (3.63) and 15th in rebounds per contest (11.3).
- She was named All-Big South First Team and Big South Defensive Player of the Year in 2014-15 for her efforts.
- With 20 double-doubles as a junior, Nunn ran her career total to 49, including a 12-point and 15-rebound effort vs. Tennessee in Knoxville on Nov. 21, 2014.
- Nunn has 53 career double-digit rebounding efforts to her credit.
- She also holds a record for triple-doubles, becoming the quickest Division I women's player to record her first one, doing so in the second game of her rookie campaign in 2012.
- Averaged a team-high 10.5 rebounds and 3.5 blocked shots as a senior at Fayette County H.S.
- Named second-team all-region and to the Fayette County All-Conference Team.
- Named MVP in 2011 and Triad Sports Weekly All-County First Team.
- Also lettered in volleyball and track in high school.
- Graduated in top five percent of her high school class.
- Full name is Schaquilla Marie Nunn.
- Nickname is "Qui."
- Born on July 7, 1994, in New York, N.Y.
- Daughter of Charles and June Nunn and stepmother Lydia.
- Siblings include sisters Cheraunda, Shauntrice and Showniequa.
- Pursuing a master's degree in human resource management.
- Earned a B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in finance.
- She is the recipient of the Doris Lewis Winners' Circle Scholarship.