Dec. 30, 2006
The win today...
- Improves Tennessee to 12-1 on the season
- Keeps the Lady Vols perfect against the Fighting Irish, with an all-time record of 18-0
- Improves UT head coach Pat Summitt to 925-178 for her career
- Gives the Big Orange a 2-0 record against the Big East this season
- Tennessee shot 34.5% in the first half, its lowest field goal percentage since 31.5% in the opening period at Texas.
- The Lady Vols recorded 12 blocks today, tying the second most by a UT team in a single game in program history.
- UT had 12 turnovers in the first half and just three in the second.
- The Big Orange outscored Notre Dame 49-27 in the second half.
- Made her first three-pointer since the Texas game on her first shot of the day.
- Moved past Kellie Jolly into 11th place in the UT record books for career three-pointers (100)
- Moved past Chamique Holdsclaw into sixth place in the UT record books for career blocks (118)
- Scored in double figures for the 46th time of her career and the 27th time in a row.
- Earned her seventh double-double of the season, her fourth in a row.
- Drew 10 fouls today, the most drawn by a UT player this season
- Recorded a season-high four assists.
- Extended her streak of games with a steal to 49. She has now made a steal in 70 of 77 career games.
- Her four steals today moved her into 16th place in the Lady Vol record books (200)
- Reached the 400 career rebound mark
- Tied a career high in blocks with three in the game, moving her into 21st place for career stuffs (42)
- Made both foul shots on an intentional foul to move past her previous career high in points (13). Finished with 17 points on a career-best five three-pointers.
- Reached the 100 career block plateau today