Jan. 8, 2013
- #9/9 Tennessee (11-3/2-0 SEC) and Missouri (12-4/1-1 SEC) will meet for only the fourth time, facing off Thursday at 8:04 p.m. Eastern time in a game that will be televised live on SportSouth and streamed by ESPN3 (subject to blackout).
- Tennessee is coming off an impressive 79-66 home win over #10/11 Georgia on Sunday that kept UT unbeaten in league play after tough opening games vs South Carolina and UGA.
- The Tigers earned their first conference victory as a member of the SEC, defeating Auburn at Mizzou Arena on Sunday, 82-76.
- UT enters the contest with a 3-0 advantage in the series, including 1-0 in Knoxville.
- Fans may donate two non-perishable food items and receive a complimentary 300 level general admission ticket. All donations will be given to the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Tennessee Athletics will be recognizing the Stokely family for its contributions and dedication to the athletics program at the Jan. 10 Lady Vol game vs. Missouri.