- -Alexis Hornbuckle missed her first game since sitting out six games from Feb. 16 - Mar. 19, 2006 when she was recovering from a navicular scaphoid bone fracture in her wrist.
- -Alberta Auguste started in place of Hornbuckle for the first time in her career.
- -Tennessee jumped out to an 18-0 lead before Arkansas scored with 15:18 left in the first half. This was the fourth game in a row that UT has started the game with at least an 8-0 lead.
- -With their first steal of the night, the Lady Vols kept alive a 403-game streak of games with at least one theft.
- -The Lady Vols' 56 points in the first half were their most this season.
- -All dressed Lady Vols scored in tonight's game.
- -The Lady Vols sank 13 three-pointers, tying the most in a game in school history.
- -Improves the Lady Vols to 17-1 on the season and 5-0 in the SEC
- -Gives Pat Summitt a career record of 964-181 in her 34th season at UT.
- -Gives Tennessee a 19-1 lead in the all-time series with the Lady Razorbacks, including a perfect 10-0 mark in Knoxville.
- -Gives Tennessee a record of 257-33 in league games and a 386-58 all-time record against teams in the SEC.
- -Gives Tennessee a 576-32 all-time record against unranked opponents.
- -Scored the first points of the game en route to double-digit scoring for the 24th straight game and the 85th time of her 90-game career.
- -Scored 20+ points in a game for the 10th time this season and the 37th time in her career.
- -Moved past Bridgette Gordon (423) and into fourth place in the UT record books for career free throws made (424).
- -Moved into a tie with Dana Johnson for fifth place in the UT record books for career free throws attempted (584).
- -Dished out a season-high six assists.
- -Connected on her first two three-point attempts and her first jumper to give the Lady Vols a 10-0 lead and force Arkansas to call timeout. She would make her next two three-point attempts before missing her fifth shot of the night from beyond the arch.
- -For the third time this season, she tied the UT record in three-pointers (7)
- -Scored in double figures for the eighth time this season and the first time since Jan. 13, 2008 at South Carolina.
- -Surpassed 20 points in a game for the third time this season.
- -Scored the fourth-most points in a game by a Lady Vol freshman (29)
- -In the first 12 minutes of the game, she'd grabbed an SEC career-high five rebounds... she finished with six
- -Has now dished out at least four assists in 11 games this season and 23 games in her career.
- -Has now picked up at least three steals in six games this season and 12 games in her career.
- -Sank her 102nd career three-pointer, moving her past April McDivitt for 11th place in the UT record books.
- -Scored in double figures for the ninth time this season and the 30th time in her career.
- -Grabbed double digit rebounds for the fourth time this season and the 17th time of her career.
- -Earned her third double-double of the season and the eighth of her career.
- -Moved into a tie with Gwen Jackson (345) for 11th place in the UT record books for career free throws made (343)
- -Recorded an SEC career-high three blocks and scored seven points in seven minutes of action.
- -Matched her career high in points (9) in the first half, finished with a new career high (12)