Jan. 25, 2014
- The #11/12 Lady Vols (15-4/4-2 SEC) head to College Station, Texas, where they will face #17/15 Texas A&M (16-4/6-0 SEC) on Sunday in a 3:05 p.m. CT/4:05 ET contest at Reed Arena.
- The game will be carried on ESPN2, with Pam Ward and Carolyn Peck calling the action, and it will be streamed live via WatchESPN.
- The matchup is Texas A&M's home game as part of the SEC's observance of "We Back Pat" Week, an initiative focused on bringing awareness and recognition to the Pat Summitt Foundation, a fund of East Tennessee Foundation, and its fight against Alzheimer's disease.
- Though they are 3-1 all-time vs. the Aggies, the Lady Vols will be making their first-ever trip to College Station.
- Tennessee has won two SEC games in a row and has claimed victories in four of its last six contests entering Sunday's match-up with Texas A&M.
- TAMU comes in perfect in SEC play at 6-0 and is on a nine-game winning streak.
- The Aggies are 10-0 at home this season, while Tennessee is 4-2 on the road in 2013-14.
- The Lady Vols are coming off a 20-point win over Florida on Thursday night, rolling past the Gators, 89-69, at UT's home "We Back Pat" game at Thompson-Boling Arena.
- Sunday's game will pit the top scoring team in conference play (UT, 79.2 ppg.) vs. the stingiest defense in the league thus far (A&M, 51.2).