Feb. 1, 2013
- #9/10 Tennessee (17-4/8-0 SEC) and Missouri (14-8/3-5 SEC) meet for the second time this season, as they play a 1 p.m. Central time (2 p.m. ET) contest at Mizzou Arena in Columbia on Sunday. The game will be televised by CSS and available online via ESPN3.
- The Lady Vols are coming off an 88-45 blowout win over Mississippi State on Thursday night at Thompson-Boling Arena, remaining atop the SEC standings with an unblemished league mark and moving to 10-2 at home in 2012-13.
- Mizzou, meanwhile, is fresh from a 69-64 home triumph over Florida, as the Tigers improved to 12-2 in front of their own fans this season.
- Tennessee has won its last 12 games vs. SEC foes, dating back to last season, including its last six league road games.
- Tennessee owns a 7-2 record on the road in 2012-13, with its losses coming at the hands of unranked Chattanooga, 80-71 in the season opener, and vs. No. 1 Baylor, 76-53, on Dec. 18.