- Tennessee scored with 12:52 left in the half on an Angie Bjorklund three-pointer to go ahead 24-11 before Mississippi State went on a 21-0 run. The Lady Vols didn't score again until Alex Fuller made a free throw at the 3:48 mark - a span of nine minutes and four seconds without a UT point. The Lady Bulldogs would go on a 29-9 run in the last 12:52 of the first half.
- Mississippi State scored 40 first-half points, tying North Carolina for the most by an opponent in the opening period this season.
- Tennessee trailed at halftime for the first time in since March 3, 2007 against LSU in the SEC Tournament - a stretch of 27 straight games not trailing at the half.
- The seven-point deficit was the largest for UT at the half since trailing by 11 against Duke on Jan. 22, 2007.
- Mississippi State led by as many as nine points - the biggest lead by an opponent this season.
- Tennessee extended its streak of games with a three-pointer to 324.
- Five Lady Vols scored in double figures, tying the most in a game this season (also did so against Gonzaga and UCLA).
- Mississippit State's Alexis Rack scored 32 points, the most by an opposing player since Armintie Price scored 30 on March 27, 2007.
- Tennessee scored at least 80 points in a game for the 12th time this season.
- Improves Tennessee to 21-1 on the season, 8-0 in the Southeastern Conference
- Gives the Lady Vols a 27-0 all-time record against Mississippi State
- Gives UT a 389-58 all-time record against teams from the SEC and a 260-33 record in league games.
- Gives UT a 579-32 all-time record and a 36-game winning streak against unranked opponents
- Gives Pat Summitt a career record of 968-181 in her 34th season at Tennessee, including a 319-80 record in road games.
- Extends the Lady Vols' winning streak to 11, tying the 13th-longest streak in program history.
- Scored in double figures for the 12th time this season and the 61st time in her career.
- Scored in double figures for the second straight game and the ninth time in her career.
- Scored a season-high and SEC-tying-high 12 points
- Had a career-high-tying seven assists
- Grabbed double-digit rebounds for the ninth time this season and the 42nd time in her career.
- Extended her streak of double-digit scoring to 28 games and earned her ninth double-double of the season and the 40th of her career.
- Scored in double figures for the 11th time this season and the 32nd time in her career.
- Needs 20 points to become the 33rd all-time Lady Vol to reach 1,000 career points.
- Scored in double figures for the 11th time this season and the 27th time in her career.
- Moved past Kellie Jolly and into 11th place the UT record books for career three-point field goal attempts (273).