Feb. 15, 2013
- #12/10 Tennessee (19-5/10-1 SEC) and Vanderbilt (16-8/6-5 SEC) meet on Sunday at 5:15 p.m. Eastern at Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville. This marks the 70th time these programs have gotten together.
- Sunday's contest is the annual "Live Pink, Bleed Orange" game, held as part of the Play 4Kay women's basketball initiative - in support of the Kay Yow Cancer Fund®, in partnership with the Women's Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) and The V Foundation.
- To help bring awareness to the day's importance, both teams will wear pink uniforms, with Tennessee donning a lighter shade of pink and Vandy wearing more of a hot pink hue.
- The UT-VU tilt will be televised live on ESPN2 and will be offered on the WatchESPN.com app. as well as on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio on Sirius 123 / XM 199.
- The Lady Vols enter on the heels of a dominant 97-68 victory over Ole Miss in Knoxville last Sunday, maintaining their hold on a share (with Texas A&M) for first place in the league standings with a 19-5 overall record and 10-1 league mark.
- Vanderbilt is coming off a 62-46 home victory over Missouri on Thursday night, winning for the third time in five outings since last playing UT on Jan. 24.