Feb. 19, 2013
- #11/10 Tennessee (20-5/11-1 SEC) and Auburn (14-11/3-9 SEC) meet on Thursday at 7:05 p.m. Eastern at Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville. The game will not be televised, but it will be streamed on UTSports.com/All Access.
- The Four-Point Play Ticket Promotion is being offered, with the buyer of at least four tickets receiving a voucher for a drink and hot dog for each ticket purchased.
- The Lady Vols, who stand alone atop the SEC standings, are coming off an 83-64 home victory over Vanderbilt on Feb. 17, as UT won 20 games in a season for the 37th-straight year and improved to 28-0 vs. Vanderbilt in Knoxville and 62-8 overall.
- Tennessee has triumphed in 15 of its last 16 games vs. SEC foes, dating back to last season, including seven in a row at home and seven of its last eight on the road.
- Auburn snapped an eight-game losing streak on Sunday, as the Tigers rolled past in-state rival Alabama, 70-53, at Auburn Arena.
- Tennessee holds a 37-10 all-time record vs. Auburn, dating back to Feb. 9, 1980, and is 17-2 in Knoxville with the last AU win coming in 1988.