Feb. 21, 2014
- The #10/10 Lady Vols (21-5/10-3 SEC) begin a two-game road swing with a stop in Columbia, Mo., on Sunday, where they'll take on the Missouri Tigers (16-10/5-8 SEC) at Mizzou Arena.
- Tennessee and Mizzou are slated to tip off at 1:04 p.m. CT/2:04 p.m. ET, and the game will be carried live on SEC TV and streamed on ESPN3.
- UT is coming off a 30-point home win over Auburn on Thursday night, when the Lady Vols led wire-to-wire in defeating the Tigers, 93-63.
- Meighan Simmons had 26 points vs. Auburn and has scored 20 or more points in three of the past four games and in six of the last nine.
- Tennessee has won seven of its last eight contests, while Missouri has won two in a row on the road after suffering through a three-game losing streak.
- The Tigers were victorious at Auburn on Feb. 16, 68-58, and dropped Florida in Gainesville on Thursday night, 81-76.
- MU is 10-4 at home this season with wins over Georgia and Vanderbilt at Mizzou Arena.
- The Lady Vols have fashioned a 7-2 mark away from Knoxville in 2013-14, with the setback at Vanderbilt on Jan. 12 standing as the only SEC loss on the road in six tries. The other "away" loss by UT was at Stanford on Dec. 21.