Feb. 22, 2013
- #11/10 Tennessee (21-5/12-1 SEC) and Arkansas (17-9/5-8 SEC) meet on Sunday at 1 p.m. Central (2 p.m. ET) at Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Ark. This marks the 26th time these programs have gotten together.
- The game will be televised on the SEC Network (MyVLT in East Tennessee), and ESPN3 will provide online coverage.
- The Lady Vols, who stand alone atop the SEC standings, are coming off an 83-61 home victory over Auburn on Thursday night, running their current winning streak to four games.
- Tennessee has triumphed in 16 of its last 17 games vs. SEC foes, dating back to last season, including eight in a row at home and seven of its last eight on the road.
- Arkansas saw a two-game victory string clipped on Thursday night, as No. 13/12 Georgia claimed a 66-34 triumph in Athens, holding the Razorbacks to a season-low and SEC program-low point total.
- Tennessee has built an 8-3 record on the road this season, including 5-1 in league play, while Arkansas is 9-4 at home, but only 2-4 vs. SEC schools, including 1-3 in the last four league games at Bud Walton Arena.