March 2, 2013
- #8/8 Tennessee (23-5/14-1 SEC) and #10/10 Kentucky (24-4/12-3 SEC) meet on Sunday at 3:35 p.m. ET at Memorial Coliseum in both teams' regular season finale. This marks the 58th meeting between the Lady Vols and Wildcats.
- The game will be televised on ESPNU and available on the WatchESPN.com app. The contest also will be broadcast on Sirius/XM Radio on Sirius 123 / XM 199.
- UT is coming off a huge win on Senior Night in Knoxville on Thursday, defeating #13/15 Texas A&M, 82-72, to win the program's 17th overall SEC regular season championship.
- Tennessee now has won its last six games since being upset by hot-shooting Missouri in Columbia, 80-63, on Feb. 3.
- Tennessee has triumphed in 18 of its last 19 games vs. SEC foes, dating back to last season, including nine in a row at home and eight of its last nine on the road.
- Kentucky has won four of its last five games after blitzing Ole Miss, 90-65, Thursday night in Oxford.