March 8, 2013
- #9/9 Tennessee (24-6/14-2 SEC), the top seed, will meet #19/10 Texas A&M (22-9/11-5 SEC), seeded fourth, on Saturday at 4 p.m. in an SEC Tournament semifinal game at The Arena at Gwinnett Center (10,309) in Duluth, Ga.
- ESPNU will televise the contest, and it also is available on the WatchESPN.com app. with Cara Capuano and Nell Fortner calling the action. Sirius/XM Satellite Radio also will carry the game on Sirius 126 and XM 199.
- Tennessee met Texas A&M in Knoxville nine days ago on Feb. 28, and the Lady Vols posted an 82-72 victory over the Aggies on Senior Night to claim the 17th regular-season SEC championship in program history.
- The winner of Saturday's game will advance to a 6 p.m. championship game matchup on Sunday, with ESPN2 televising the action at 6 p.m.
- Tennessee advanced to Saturday's semifinal round with an 82-73 victory on Friday over No. 9 seed Florida, while Texas A&M moved on via a 61-52 triumph over No. 5 seed South Carolina.
- The Lady Vols enter Saturday's game having won seven of their last eight contests, while the Aggies have dropped four of their last six.