- #4/4 Tennessee plays its lone exhibition game of the 2013-14 campaign on Monday night at Thompson-Boling Arena, hosting NCAA Division II school Carson-Newman at 7 p.m.
- This will mark the first time since 2001-02 that the Lady Vols have faced only one exhibition opponent.
- This marks the 10th-consecutive year these two teams have met in an exhibition game.
- Tennessee reached the century mark in eight of the last nine meetings vs. the Lady Eagles. UT won by scores of 105-47, 101-55, 104-49, 135-55, 124-34, 110-66, 105-40 and 104-44 in 2004 , 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, respectively.
- Tennessee projects to send 6-2 junior forward Cierra Burdick, 6-2 sophomore forward Bashaara Graves, 6-3 junior center Isabelle Harrison, 5-7 junior guard Ariel Massengale and 5-9 senior guard Meighan Simmons out for the opening tip.
- Those players have 132 cumulative starts between them, and that line-up was 4-1 last year.
- That group defeated Middle Tennessee, #22/RV North Carolina, #18/20 Texas and #NR/RV Rutgers and fell to #1/1 Stanford.
- All tickets to the game are $5.