Nov. 9, 2013
- #4/4 Tennessee hits the road for the first time in 2013-14, playing #12/11 North Carolina in Chapel Hill on Monday night.
- It marks the first time UT puts a top-four ranking on the line with another ranked team since #3/3 Tennessee defeated #7/7 Miami in a home game, 92-76, on Nov. 15, 2011.
- No. 4 is the highest Tennessee has been ranked since November of 2011.
- The contest is part of the ESPN "College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon," featuring more than 24 hours of consecutive basketball coverage over Nov. 11-12.
- ESPN2 will televise the UT-UNC matchup, with tipoff set for 9:05 p.m. Eastern time on Monday.
- Until meeting in Knoxville last season, Tennessee and North Carolina had gone four years without playing.
- Tennessee is 111-22 all-time vs. teams from the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Monday's game will mark the first of three contests this week for Tennessee, including UNC, Chattanooga on Thursday (7 p.m.) and Georgia Tech on Sunday (7 p.m.).