Nov. 26, 2013
- Tennessee will be in the Bahamas this week, competing in the 11th-annual Junkanoo Jam in Freeport.
- The Big Orange women depart Tuesday afternoon and return to Knoxville on Sunday.
- The #3/4 Lady Vols (5-0) are playing in the Lucaya Division bracket and face Virginia (3-2) in the opening round at 2 p.m. ET on Thanksgiving Day, Thurs., Nov. 28.
- The winner advances to play on Friday, Nov. 29, at 8 p.m. vs. the victor of Thursday's 4:15 p.m. Kansas State/SMU contest.
- The losing teams from Thursday face off in a third-place game at 5:45 p.m. on Friday.
- Games are being played at the St. George's High School gymnasium, and there will be no live stream and television broadcasts from the tournament.
- Mickey Dearstone's call of the game can be heard on Lady Vol Radio Network stations, and the broadcast also can be picked up via audio stream on UTSports.com.
- Tennessee is coming off an 84-50 home victory over Oakland (Mich.) on Sunday afternoon.