Nov. 29, 2013
- Tennessee (6-0) will meet SMU (7-0) on Friday night in a battle of undefeated teams vying for the championship of the Lucaya Division of the 11th-annual Junkanoo Jam in Freeport, Bahamas.
- Tip time is slated for 8 p.m. Eastern, and this will mark the first meeting between these two schools in women's basketball.
- The Lady Vols advanced to the title game by defeating Virginia, 76-67, in game one of the Lucaya Division bracket on Thursday afternoon.
- The Mustangs, meanwhile, toppled Kansas State, 68-57, in the second game of the day to earn a date with the Big Orange.
- Games are being played at the St. George's High School gymnasium, and there are no live stream and television broadcasts from the tournament.
- Mickey Dearstone's call of the game can be heard on Lady Vol Radio Network stations, beginning at 7:30 p.m., and the broadcast also can be picked up via audio stream on UTSports.com.
- The Lady Vols are trying to win their first holiday tournament since capturing the 2005 Paradise Jam in the U.S. Virgin Islands over Thanksgiving that season.
- The contest features a pair of 2013 conference champions, as the Lady Vols won the SEC crown, and SMU claimed the C-USA trophy in its final season in that league.