Under Holly Warlick's leadership, Tennessee is one of only five schools to have reached the NCAA Elite Eight three times in the past five seasons, doing so in 2013, 2015 and 2016.
In year six at the helm of Tennessee women's basketball, Holly Warlick has built a very impressive résumé in her young head coaching career. Her worksheet contains accomplishments few coaches have achieved in their entire careers, much less as first-time head coaches.
Warlick Ranks Among The Nation's Top Coaches
- Eight Lady Vols have been taken in the WNBA Draft in Warlick's five seasons.
- Warlick has continued the Lady Vols' 100-percent graduation rate for players who have completed their collegiate careers at Tennessee.
- Tennessee is one of only five schools to have reached the NCAA Elite Eight three times in the past five seasons, doing so in 2013, 2015 and 2016.
- Warlick and Leon Barmore (formerly of Louisiana Tech) are the only skippers to direct their programs to three NCAA Elite Eight appearances in their first four seasons as head coaches.
- Holly Warlick's 128-46 record over the past five years ranks her 10th among among Power Five women's coaches.
- She is the only coach in that group who has fewer than 10 seasons as a head coach.
- UT ranks eighth among Power Five schools with a 12-5 NCAA Tournament record during the past five seasons.
- Warlick's career SEC (.750, 60-20) winning percentage ranks her first among all SEC women's head coaches.
- Tennessee has claimed three SEC trophies in Warlick's first five seasons, winning regular-season crowns in 2013 and 2015 and claiming the tournament title in 2014.
Michael BeaumontDirector of Basketball Operations
Janet McGeeAssistant to the Head Coach
Heather ErvinDirector of Recruiting Operations & Player Personnel
Lee TaylorStrength and Conditioning Coach