|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
Last Updated: May 11, 2017
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 68-70-73--211 / 4
- Golfweek Challenge 73-70-78--221 / T23
- Tar Heel Invite 72-73-69--214 / T9
- Kauth Invite 71-71-76--218 / T20
- Northrop Grumman 77-73-79--229 / T67
- Auburn vs. Tennessee 75-71--146 / 3
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 75-78-79--232 / T67
- 3M Augusta Invitational 72-71-77--220 / T8
- Clemson Invitational 76-73-74--223 / T41
- SEC Championship 76-73-71--220 / T30
- NCAA Athens Regional 73-70-76--219 / T17
- Cardinal Fall Kickoff 79-76--155 / T15
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 73-73-73--219 / T18
- Annika Intercollegiate 73-74-75--222 / T43
- Ruth's Chris Tar Heel Invite 74-72-76--222 / T18
- Las Vegas Showdown 74-74-74--222 / T86
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 74-80-77-231 / T70
- LSU Classic 72-73-81--226 / 8
- Clemson Invite 74-79-75--228 / T53
- SEC Championship 73-76-72--221 / T16
- Shoal Creek Regional 75-81-78--234 / T47
- NCAA Championship 77-70-74--221 / T58
- Cardinal Kickoff 77-77--154 / T12
- Cougar Classic 77-75-74--226 / T59
- GolfWeek Conference Challenge 73-75-73--221 / T11
- Lady Bulldog Individual 78-81--159 / 14
- Rebel Intercollegiate 74-78-76--228 / T50
Awards and Honors
- 2017 SEC Community Service Team
- Co-SEC Player of the Week (March 22)
- 2015 WGCA Academic All-American
- 2015 SEC Academic Honor Roll selection
- Finished the NCAA Athens Regional tied for 17th place, marking her seventh top 25 finish of the season.
- Tied for 30th place in the SEC Championship after carding her 11th round of par or better on the final day.
- After placing third at the Auburn vs. Tennessee Challenge, Warren tied for eighth place at the 3M Augusta Invitational with Pietila to garner Co-SEC Player of the Week honors.
- In the Maryb S. Kauth Invite, she duplicated her first round score of 71 on Day Two of the tournament en route to carding her fourth top-25 finish of the season.
- Recorded her second sub-70 round of the season in the final round of the Ruth's Chris Tar Heel invite.
- Tied for 23rd place at the Golfweek Conference Challenge in Vail Colo., with a five-over 221 (Sept. 26-28).
- Carded a new career low score of 68 in the first round of the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championship on Sept. 12
- Recorded her fourth round of par or better in the second round of the NCAA Championship (May 20-25) with a score of 70. She tallied the second-best finish by a Vol, tying for 58th place.
- Shot 75 in the first round of the NCAA Shoal Creek Regional en route to placing 47th (May 5-7).
- Tied for 16th place at the SEC Championship with a five-over 221 (April 15-17).
- Carded her first collegiate top-10 finish at the LSU Tiger Golf Classic with a total score of 226 (March 4-6).
- Finished the fall season with three rounds of 74 at the Las Vegas Collegiate Showdown (Oct. 25-Oct. 27).
- Shot a new career low of 72 in the second round of the Ruth's Chris Tar Heel Invitational on Oct. 10.
- Finished the Annika Intercollegiate tied for 43rd place with a three-round total of 222 (Sept. 27-Sept29).
- Posted 73 in all three rounds of the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships (Sept. 21-Sept. 22).
- Tied for 15th place at the Cardinal Fall Kickoff with a score of 155 (Sept. 8).
- Finished in 14th place at the Lady Bulldog Individual Championship.
- Earned a low round of 73 twice in Wolcott, Colo., placing in an 11th-place tie.
- Notched her first top-15 finish at the Cardinal Kickoff as an individual, shooting a 154.
Prior to Tennessee
- Three-time Tennessee Girl's Junior Amateur champion.
- Standout at Baylor School in Chattanooga, Tenn. where she led the Red Raiders to back-to-back state team titles.
- Two-time individual state title winner.
- Born: November 10, 1995 in Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Parents: Crissy and Mitchell Warren
- Major: Marketing
- Why she chose Tennessee: "It has great facilities and coaches that can help me become the best golfer I can be."
- Interesting Facts: She has had two hole-in-ones
- Superstitions: She sleeps with her putter the night before a tournament
- Hobbies: Tubing, wakeboarding and water skiing
- Favorite Athlete: Adam Scott
- Favorite Movie/TV show: Friday Night Lights
- Recipient of the Judy Eller Street Scholarship Endowment