CAREER SCORECARD (Through February 20, 2014)
|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
|Betsy Rawls Invitational||75-84-73--232||72t|
|Lady Bulldog Individual||81-77--158||23t|
|Lady Puerto Rico Classic||74-76-81--231||50t|
|Seminole Match Up||82-79-78--239||56|
|Darius Rucker Intercollegiate||73-78-78--229||39t|
|Bryan National Collegiate||75-77-76--228||50t|
|NCAA East Regional||77-78-79--234||96t|
- Joined the UT women's golf team in January 2013
- Placed 56th at the FSU Match-Up
- Tied for 39th at the Darius Rucker Intercollegiate with a 16-over par 229 card
- Competed as an individual at the LSU Classic, tying for 36th with a 234 (+18) card
- Tied for 50th at the Bryan National Collegiate with her best three-round total of 12-over 228
- 2011-12 season at Mesa Community College
Prior to Tennessee
- Competed in the Arizona Women's Open, finishing in a tie for 50th (77-72-79=228
- Placed fourth at the 2012 AWGA State Amateur Stroke Play Championship with a 5-over total of 221 (77-74-70=221)
- Competed in the 2012 U.S. Women's Open and U.S. Women's Amateur qualifying rounds
- Placed third in the KNN Amateur Golf Championship (Korea)
- Was runner-up at the Korea Junior Golf Tournament in Busan, Korea
- Born May 30, 1991 in Busan, Korea
- Parents: Hye-Sook Kim (Mom) and Chae-Yong Song (Dad)
- Major: Sport Management
- Why she chose Tennessee: "I just knew I was going to be coming to Tennessee when I talked to Judi (Pavon) on the phone. Some little reasons why I chose UT would be because of the awesome coaches and our gorgeous practice facility. It is so peaceful. We are so lucky to have it."
- Biggest influences: "My parents. My parents made great sacrifices for me that I am well aware of. I really want to be a good daughter and make them proud. That's why I work hard on everything."
- Fun fact: She has done Tae Kwon Do for seven years and is a Black Belt.
- Favorite athlete: KJ Choi
- Favorite movies: Dark Knight Rises and Inception. She said she enjoys movies that make you think.
- Favorite vacation spot: Korea (her home). She also said she prefers the mountains and ocean to crowded cities. Her favorite place is anywhere she can relax in nature.
- Career ambitions: She wants to be an All-American and Academic All-American. She wants to try and play on the LPGA Tour and after that she hopes to attend graduate school. Her ultimate goal is to be a professor and teach Sport Studies at a university.