|Year||Trns.||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low||High||Par or Better||T10||T25|
Last Updated: Feb. 16, 2017
- Ruth's Chris Tar Heel 75-80-77--232 / T76
- Northrop Grumman 69-82-77--228 / T65
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 75-78-69--222 / T31
- Annika Intercollegiate 71-74-70--215 / T19
- Ruth's Chris Tar Heel 77-82-75--234 / T71
- Las Vegas Showdown 70-66-72--208 / T13
- Lady Bulldog Individual DQ-76 / DQ
- Florida State Match-Up 75-77-79--231 / T41
- LSU Classic 75-80-81--236 / T47
- Clemson Invite 77-77-76--230 / T57
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 74-78-77--229 / T43
- Lady Bulldog Individual 73-75--148 / 2
- Westbrook Spring Invite 76-74-69--219 / T25
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 75-72-78--225 / T30
- SDSU Farms Invite 3-0-1 / -
- Rebel Intercollegiate 72-73-74--219 / T13
- SEC Championship 74-73-77--224 / T33
- San Antonio Regional 69-69-71--209 / 4
- NCAA Championship 81-81-71-82--315 / T62
- Cougar Classic 78-78-80--236 / 90
- Mercedes-Benz Collegiate 72-75--147 / T25
- Betsy Rawls Invitational 80-81-83--244 / 91
- Alamo Invitational 73-75-81--229 / T68
- Lady Bulldog Individual 75-76--151 / 7
- Lady Puerto Rico Classic 84-88-79--251 / T80
- Darius Rucker Intercollegiate 76-81-81--238 / T80
- In the Northrop Grumman Regional Challenge (Feb. 12-14), Pietila posted her 11th career round of par or better on Day One.
- Rounded out scoring for the Vols in the final round of the Clemson Invitational, finishing the tournament tied for 57th place (April 1-3).
- Carding a 54-hole score of 236, Pietila tied for 47th place in the LSU Tiger Golf Classic (March 20-22).
- Pietila tied for 41st place in the Florida State Match-Up on Feb. 12-14.
- Due to a scoring error, Pietila was disqualified in the first round of the Lady Bulldog Individual. She shot 76 in the second round of the tournament.
- Posted her best 54-hole score of 208 (-8) and a new career low of 66 at the Las Vegas Collegiate Showdown (Oct. 25-Oct. 27).
- At the Ruth's Chris Tar Heel Invitational (Oct. 9-Oct. 11), Pietila placed 71st.
- Finished the Annika Intercollegiate tournament tied for 19th place with scores of 71-74-70 (Sept. 27-Sept. 29).
- Tied for 31st place at the Mercedes-Benz Collegiate Championships with a three-round score of 222 (Sept. 21-Sept. 22).
- Finished in 62nd place at the NCAA Championships. Posted a low round of 71 on the third day.
- Posted a career low total of 209 and finished in fourth place at the NCAA San Antonio Regional. Carded two rounds of 69 and one of 71, all three under par.
- Carded a total of 224 at the SEC Championship with a low round of 73.
- Tied for 11th place at the Rebel Intercollegiate with rounds of 72, 73 and 74.
- Won three of her four matches at the SDSU Farms Invite.
- Recorded a 54-hole total of 225 to finish in a 30th place tie with two of her scores counting.
- Shot 69 at the Westbrook Spring Invite. Finished in the top-25 with two scores having counted towards the team win.
- First career collegiate start at the Betsy Rawls Longhorn Invitational in Austin, Texas, finishing 91st.
- First career top-25 finish at Mercedes-Benz Championship (T-25th).
- Played in first career collegiate tournament at the Cougar Classic, finishing 90th.
- Sat out 2012-13 season after transferring from Eastern Michigan.
Prior to Tennessee
- 2012 Michigan Women's Amateur champion
- Served as captain of the Brighton High golf team for three years
- Led Brighton High to four MHSAA final appearances
- Finished 4th at the MHSAA finals in 2007
- Named All-State all four years
- Shot a career low of 69 at The Bear Tournament
- Born: October 11, 1993 in South Lyon, Mich.
- Parents: Aaron and Sarah Pietila
- Major: Communications
- Reason why she chose: "We have great coaches here, great practice facilities, a strong conference and really good, warm weather."
- Career ambition: Play on the LPGA Tour
- Fun fact: She loves cookies
- Favorite movie: Safe Haven
- Biggest accomplishment to date: Winning the Michigan Women's Amateur
- Craziest thing she has done: "I'm a pretty boring person but one thing that is crazy and I would love to do soon is buy my own puppy!"
- Recipient of the Tina Pugh Sanders Scholarship Endowment